1201 users online (201 members and 1000 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Purse Snatcher Rips Off Woman's Finger

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- A man is being held in the Gwinnett County Jail without bond after he was accused of tearing a finger off a woman's hand during a purse snatching.
    Caesare R. Pinkins, 21, was charged with multiple felony counts of robbery, aggravated battery and burglary.

Gwinnett Police Corporal Illana Spellman said the incident took place about 2 p.m. on Wednesday in the parking lot of a Kroger store in Lilburn, a suburb about 25 miles northeast of Atlanta.

She said Pinkins drove by the victim -- a 55-year-old woman -- swiped the purse and stepped on the gas.

"As the suspect drove away, one of the victim's fingers was pulled off," Spellman said. more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14675449/detail.html

Ugh....what a LOSER!!!! I hope his finger *accidentally* gets torn off in some jailhouse *accident.*

Dumb loser.....how about getting a J-O-B and making your own money instead of trying to steal someone elses?

grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Ugh....what a LOSER!!!! I hope his finger *accidentally* gets torn off in some jailhouse *accident.*

Dumb loser.....how about getting a J-O-B and making your own money instead of trying to steal someone elses?

grrrrr
    or some other part of his anatomy.

Check out the arrogance on the scum's face.

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    My friends got mugged/robbed years ago in their own driveway. It was my friend, her baby and her mother. It was dark, maybe 9:00 at night and they just got home from dinner. There were two men and they approached her mother as she got out of the drivers seat and my girlfriend was getting her son out of the back. The other guy went after my friend, as she was holding her baby, her purse and her diaper bag. They grabbed the diaper bag, pulling my friend to the ground. Her arm was stuck as she struggled to let the bag go and keep from dropping her baby. They were ok, but these scumbags didn't even care that she was about to drop her baby on the concrete. They just don't care what they do to you, as long as they get your valuables.

**fuming**

Trust me I hate to say this, but I BEG women to leave the purses at home. I witnessed as I waited for a bus a 92 year old woman have her purse stolen. I noticed this HUGE guy walking behind her. Walking with one of them "jailhouse hook" walks. As he kept getting closer I feared what was coming. He pulled the purse from her arm as he pushed her to the ground and casually he walks away to a waiting car on a ise street. I go running to this poor lady. Her nose was broken. I never saw a persons arm contorted like hers was. I was screaming for someone to help. It was directly outside a convent and I'm banging on the door screaming to the nuns to call the cops. Worst is as I'm helping her the POS rides right past and gives me the finger. I gave a statement to the cops at the hospital because his poor, poor elderly lady was upset her children would be mad she went out of the house. C'mon now. Sweet lady. She sent me Greeting cards with angels on them all the time up until she passed last year. Put the money and credit cards in a small wallett and in your pocket. Or do like my mom and grandmom put it right down the bra.