America's Most Wanted

Sedona

Reaction score
They covered the Peterson story just now and have asked for the help of the public, showing both vehicles (Drew's and Stacey's) wanting to know if anyone saw them on the 28th or around about. The story didn't appear that they believe Stacey ran off for one second. It sounds like they are trying to find more evidence for murder.

If you are the praying kind, say a pray somebody saw something.

Thanks Sedona. What channel is America's Most Wanted on and is it repeated?

Thanks Sedona. What channel is America's Most Wanted on and is it repeated?
Leila, it will be on at 9:00 pm our time, on regualar Broadcast, not cable

Missing Special Edition Viewers must help authorities discover what happened to missing people, including 23-year-old Stacy Peterson of Illinois.
11KTTV Sat 11/24 9:00 PM
11.1KTTVDT Sat 11/24 9:00 PM

Thanks Sedona and TomsGirl..............I'll be watching. And yes, lets hope and pray someone saw something and has called LE.

And in another twist in the case: Drew Peterson's friend Ric Mims tells AMW correspondent Jon Leiberman that when Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in 2004, Drew told cops he had an alibi: his fourth wife. Ric says, "He mentioned to me that he was with the kids and Stacy was his alibi. I told him 'it sucks to be you now, because Stacy is gone and they are re-opening the case.'"

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50297

And in another twist in the case: Drew Peterson's friend Ric Mims tells AMW correspondent Jon Leiberman that when Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in 2004, Drew told cops he had an alibi: his fourth wife. Ric says, "He mentioned to me that he was with the kids and Stacy was his alibi. I told him 'it sucks to be you now, because Stacy is gone and they are re-opening the case.'"

Yeah, that was interesting. His alibi (no offense to Stacey) was a manipulated young girl. I think Stacey knew too much.

This little ditty Ric Mims told was quite revealing, even moreso than the fact that Drew Peterson's alibi is missing without a trace.

If everybody (Bolingbrook cops, Coroner, etc), back in 2004 all thought that Kathleen Savio's death was considered an *accident* as was put on her death certificate, then why would Drew Peterson even need an alibi or even have to tell the cops he had an alibi?

Sounds like somebody was suspicious back then.

Yeah, that was interesting. His alibi (no offense to Stacey) was a manipulated young girl. I think Stacey knew too much.
I totally agree ~ and when she was going to leave him he feared his "secret" might get revealed.

I totally agree ~ and when she was going to leave him he feared his "secret" might get revealed.
ITA, if he could no longer control her then he had to worry she would begin talking 1 day and he couldn't let that happen. I wish she had left something with someone she trusted to be opened in the event something happened to her!

VB

All the media articles I have seen indicates that Drew P was the "watch commander" on the day that Kathleen was found. It looks like Kathleen may have been dead at least 24-36 hrs before she was found. Now the question is, was Drew P working the day before also? If so, then Stacy couldn't be his alibi at least not all day.

ITA, if he could no longer control her then he had to worry she would begin talking 1 day and he couldn't let that happen. I wish she had left something with someone she trusted to be opened in the event something happened to her!

VB
Oh, how good that would've been!

Wonder what the autopsy showed as estimated time of death for Kathleen Savio ?, and IF it would have been before DP reported for duty at the PD?

VB

Since Stacy was talking about getting a divorce. I wonder if she threatened to tell all she knew to LE if Drew tried to stop her? If that were the case she'd be a massive threat to him & he'd definately kill her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back