MI - Deuntay Miller, 2, body found burned, Detroit, 11 Nov 2007

White Rain

Reaction score
DETROIT -- What started out as a report of child abuse and unsanitary conditions in a home on Detroit's east side has turned into a homicide investigation, reported WDIV-TV.

Joseph Miller and Nikki Reed were charged Saturday with burning their 1-year-old son while giving him a bath. But they are also under investigation in the death of one of their other children: a baby who relatives say had been missing for several months.

According to police, the remains of the baby were hidden in the ceiling of Miller's sister's home, about 5.5 miles away from Miller's house, without her knowledge. Police reports also say that Miller had tried to burn the baby's remains on a barbecue grill.
more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14687442/detail.html

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! I am so tired of things like this. Sometimes I feel as if my poor heart will break if I read one more story like this. What would possess someone to kill and then try to burn a babies body!!!! I wish there was somewhere worse than Hell that people like this could go. Prayers for the family.

Oh - My - God! I can't imagine the moment that someone would take the lifeless body of their child and place it on a grill to dispose of the evidence. WTF? :eek:

Oh - My - God! I can't imagine the moment that someone would take the lifeless body of their child and place it on a grill to dispose of the evidence. WTF? :eek:

A worse thought, did they have BBQ off that grill after that??! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I don't know KatK! These people are like an alien species to me. I can't think the thoughts they think, nor do the things they do. My brain and soul is wired to DIE protecting my children, not killing them and trying to destroy the evidence on a grill. I think back to the horrible labor and delivery I experienced with my first child. When the baby was finally delivered, I did not have the "made for the movies" reaction of "OH! Let me see my baby!". Instead, my thought was "Thank God, it is over!". The medical team took care of immediate needs to both my daughter and myself, and then they laid her in my arms to hold. At that point, I was terrified. I remember specifically thinking...."Oh My God! I have been given this little soul to raise and be responsible for!". From that point forward, all of MY needs took a back seat. I would do ANYTHING to PROTECT my child. What do these sort of people think when they hold their children for the first time? Do they even think at all?

Probably, but of their own wants and needs. :(

This makes me so sick. People who hurt kids in any way shape or form should be done away with right away, no trial, no jail, just shoot them. They are useless . I don't know how some person can hurt a child & wake up everyday, knowing what they've done.

Whats even worse,is these people continue to have more children. Mandatory sterilization should be part of the sentence.

I do want to thank God for their stupidity, however. Thinking you can dispose of a body that way is absolutely idiotic.

I feel sick to my stomach after reading that.

Those people should be burned alive and I'm FAR from being sarcastic.

When is someone with authority going to stand up and say ENOUGH, and start really punishing these sick m-effers! This is out of control.
I am sick to my stomach, I cannot even comprehend this.

I couldn't stomach reading the entire article.
I've 2 comments.
1. I think it's time that proper charges and sentences equaled the tragedy of these types of crimes.
2.I find a little bit of comfort knowing that the posparents will no doubt spend their forever burning for ETERNITY.

This is so sickening, I can't read the entire article either.:furious:
This poor baby, what he must have endured in his very short life, before it escalated!
What in the he!! is wrong with people?

Evil seems to triumph in so many lives these days, why?
If they desire to do evil, they should be put to an end very swiftly!

I could sit and cry for the rest of the day!
So so sick!
Something has to be done!!!:furious:

The couple has 4 children including this one. :(

Let's neglect, starve and beat these POSparents before grilling them. :( :( This just makes me so sad, sick and ANGRY.

Let's neglect, starve and beat these POSparents before grilling them. :( :( This just makes me so sad, sick and ANGRY.

Sounds good to me Taximom.
I literally cried when I read only part of the story.
How can people rape, beat, emotionally abuse, kill and/ or grill there babies????:( :(

I can't even bring myself to click on the link. The title of the thread is too much for me. I think it is by far the worst thing I've ever heard.

I can't even read the story...I just can't imagine what it takes to do something so unbelievably cruel.

Sounds good to me Taximom.
I literally cried when I read only part of the story.
How can people rape, beat, emotionally abuse, kill and/ or grill there babies????:( :(

Me too, philamena. This is soooo sad and horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back