Will Charges Be Brought in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkhammer

Reaction score
Tranny hints that charges may be brought against the McCanns in December. Is this a real possibility, or just more gossip?

Excerpt:

He added: "If she's still missing at Christmas, then of course it's going to be an emotional time for them.""

Nice one Clarence.

You have turned a story that contained genuine human emotion into a cynical statement about media manipulation. Is it any wonder that people are cynical about everything the McCanns do and say, when they have a buffoon like you speaking for them?

Not least because if this is still going on at Christmas, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be pictures of the tree and the unwrapped presents, and stories of the twins asking 'where's Madeleine?'

That is assuming that the rumours of charges being brought shortly after the signing of the Lisbon treaty in December are incorrect. In which case the headines at Christmas may be entirely different.

A very intriguing prospect! More at:

http://trannyfattyacid.blogspot.com/

Perhaps someone well-versed in EU law can enlighten us as to HOW the Lisbon Treaty would impact upon the McCann case?

This case is all over the place. One media source says suspect charges are about to be dropped; another says the McCanns might be charged. No one really knows what's going on.

No way in he*l this charges will be brought in December.

Charges? I don't think so at all. At this point of time, I think the police is lost (unfortunately).

PJ are now going to reinterview the Tapas 9, strange timing just after them being in UK! They must have found something!

I thought it was just the McCanns and one of the diners?

http://www.itv.com/News/Articles/McCanns-may-be-re-interviewed.html

"Portuguese police are to make a formal request to re-interview the parents of Madeleine McCann, it has been reported.

A senior police official has told the media that they are preparing an application to a British court to re-interview Kate and Gerry McCann and the seven friends who dined with them at a tapas restaurant the night their daughter disappeared."

IF the parents and seven of their friends are going to be reinterviewed, why now? Imo, they should have been reinterviewed weeks or months ago when every detail was fresh in their minds. I find it highly unlikely they will remember things about that night after all the wine drinking and the time that has lapsed.

Why does this information continue to get published. Its like a "heads up" to everyone to make sure they have their story straight. This information (if true) should be kept unpublished until AFTER the event has happened.

Salem

http://www.itv.com/News/Articles/McCanns-may-be-re-interviewed.html

"Portuguese police are to make a formal request to re-interview the parents of Madeleine McCann, it has been reported.

A senior police official has told the media that they are preparing an application to a British court to re-interview Kate and Gerry McCann and the seven friends who dined with them at a tapas restaurant the night their daughter disappeared."

Thank you,I must have misunderstood,I did wonder why only one of them! Thanks again.

Why now? Okay, there's a new police chief, but he seems to be leaning toward an intruder. In reinterviewing the McCanns and the Tapas group is he changing his mind? Can they remember what they said happened so many months ago?

Why now? Okay, there's a new police chief, but he seems to be leaning toward an intruder. In reinterviewing the McCanns and the Tapas group is he changing his mind? Can they remember what they said happened so many months ago?

In my experience as human, I have found it quite easy to remember details and relay happenings even years later if I always told the truth about a situation. Now, on the other hand, I have been caught in a lie weeks/months later when I was deceptive to begin with.

The truth is embedded in your subconsciousness. The truth you know is more powerful than the lies you tell. It is critical all persons within the group be reinterviewed. This is how inaccuracies are found. If everyone was honest to begin with, they have nothing to worry about...Remember the old saying?..."The truth will set you free".

In my experience as human, I have found it quite easy to remember details and relay happenings even years later if I always told the truth about a situation. Now, on the other hand, I have been caught in a lie weeks/months later when I was deceptive to begin with.

The truth is embedded in your subconsciousness. The truth you know is more powerful than the lies you tell. It is critical all persons within the group be reinterviewed. This is how inaccuracies are found. If everyone was honest to begin with, they have nothing to worry about...Remember the old saying?..."The truth will set you free".
ITA! Anyone telling the truth should have no difficulty in recalling it later! I have had traumatic events in my life & I remember them in vivid detail, no confusion!

UK has now granted permission for the interviews so hopefully they will be carried out soon!

When retelling an event later, the key facts do not change. You do not suddenly remember hugely important facts, either, unless you are the actual victim of a crime and perhaps have undergone hypnosis. As a rule, the freshest/first retelling is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine