MI MI - Detroit, UncFem 30-45, UP11177, stitches, scars, tattoo, athletic build, Nov'07

It is a crazy story.

Not to be picky, but the body was a white woman, not a man.

The story says it was a man:

"Police said they were able to determine it was a white man, who was wearing only underwear."

Also, maybe this thread should be in the Unidentified forum? Just a thought.

The story says man but the video says "related story" its a woman. Same location. Maybe more than one victim of the same sickos...

I think they're all confused! The "related link" (which is the first story), states it was a woman's body... this print article states it's a man's body... at this point... who knows?!?!?

Lord, I'm glad to see others saw "woman" too. I was really worried about myself. They do have it screwed up, don't they?

Lord, I'm glad to see others saw "woman" too. I was really worried about myself. They do have it screwed up, don't they?
When you are a baby in the hospital they can tell sex by simply looking at your feet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and seeing either blue booties or pink ones- lol.

Evidently without that advanced medical breakthrough they can't tell one way or the other for an adult if you lose your head.

The reporters most likely were all jockeying for information to get out and screwed it up in their haste.

could it be some sort of cult? These reporters kill me with the whole " they're calling it a homicide" no kidding, these people didn't do it to themselves.

POSTED: Monday, November 26, 2007
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 28, 2007

DETROIT -- The Wayne County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the discovery of a decapitated woman’s body found inside a manhole on Monday morning.

The Wayne County Water Department told Local 4 they found the headless body in a manhole in an alley near Kercheval and Montclair streets on Detroit’s eastside.

The water department said it was called to the area to investigate reports of backed up sewage.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14693688/detail.html

-in her 30s
-about 5 feet 5 inches tall
-about 120 pounds.
-recent stitches on the upper left side of her stomach
-a tattoo on her left arm.
-her head, hands and feet cut off.

This says she was white.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=75551

An outdated link quoted here as saying she was clad in underwear and had possibly been in the manhole for about a week.
http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?showtopic=26755

I can't find a DN or a Namus link.

http://crimeindetroit.com/Documents/Woman Whose Headless, Footless, and Handless Body Found.pdf

says it was still a mystery two weeks after the find.
The place was in an alley behind the Rising Saints God in Christ Church near Kercheval and Montclair
Residents complained for days about an odor and investigators believe the body , clad only in
underpants, was there for more than a week. Investigators now believe the victim was not killed or cut at the site. There was no blood found nearby.

Question what was the tattoo of?

The story says it was a man:

"Police said they were able to determine it was a white man, who was wearing only underwear."

Also, maybe this thread should be in the Unidentified forum? Just a thought.

While this was cleared up long ago, NamUs states this:

"The body of a headless, handless, footless body was found in a sewer on Harding Street on Detroit's eastside. The body is that of a female, possibly black, but the race cannot be determined since it is missing it's skull."

She is listed as not recognizable because of traumatic injuries. She also is listed as an unsure female. So I don't know what they're doing, exactly. At least she has DNA in the system.

NamUs link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11177

While this was cleared up long ago, NamUs states this:

"The body of a headless, handless, footless body was found in a sewer on Harding Street on Detroit's eastside. The body is that of a female, possibly black, but the race cannot be determined since it is missing it's skull."

She is listed as not recognizable because of traumatic injuries. She also is listed as an unsure female. So I don't know what they're doing, exactly. At least she has DNA in the system.

NamUs link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11177

So they still don't have it right?

Posting current Namus info to capture in one place. Race uncertain, athletic build, little body fat, shaved body hair, lot of scarring on the body.

Case Numbers
ME/C Case Number 07-11353
Demographics
Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity Uncertain
Estimated Age Range (Years)30-45
Estimated Year of Death 2007
Estimated PMI Days
Height 5' 3"(63 inches) , Estimated
Weight Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found November 26, 2007
NamUs Case Created April 2, 2013
Location Found Map
Location Detroit, Michigan
County Wayne County

Circumstances of Recovery - The body of a headless, handless, footless body was found in a sewer on Harding Street on Detroit's eastside. The body is that of a female, possibly black, but the race cannot be determined since it is missing it's skull.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains - Head not recovered One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains- Not recognizable - Traumatic injuries
Physical Description
Hair Color - Unknown
Head Hair Description - Head not present
Body Hair Description - arms, legs and body are shaved with the exception of some pubic hair

Distinctive Physical Features

Scar/mark
Scar with sutures in place on the lateral upper left abdomon. Scars also found on midline neck, midline and upper left abdomen, low right back, right buttock and posterior right lower leg.

Other distinctive physical characteristic
Body had an athletic build with very little body fat and was small busted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back