Police request surveillance video in Peterson case

Sedona

Reaction score
http://www.hoinews.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=69756

^ From the media only thread - I hope there is something there... I just hope this provides something. :dance:

[FONT=&quot]This entire case has just irked me to no end. Everyday I surf the web trying to find out the latest news. No doubt, Stacey was manipulated, not just as a young girl, but also as Narcissistic Supply for Drew Peterson. I’ve said all along, Stacey knew too much. I don’t like Drew’s demeanor at all. I am all about “innocent until PROVEN guilty” but this time there is just something about him that oozes evil.

Let this be the rope that hangs him in some way shape or form. He was rather close to that store wasn't he? It was the same day as his 2nd interview with MBC.
[/FONT]​

I wish the taping was in Peoria, but it's been confirmed to have been shot in Chicago.

man who helped move barrel tries to commit suicide~

http://www.myfoxchicago.c...ode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Hopefully he'll give good information as well and nail this guy. I missed this last night. Leads are pouring in it seems and that one is a biggie. :clap:

I found that post over in the media thread but already had a couple of post deleted for accidentally commenting over there. (sorry it was accidental) I think the media link only thread is great just I'm a big mouth over this and it is so hard not to comment, so if anyone wants to comment on a media link feel free to bring it over here. :)

^ From the media only thread - I hope there is something there... I just hope this provides something. :dance:​

[FONT=&quot]This entire case has just irked me to no end. Everyday I surf the web trying to find out the latest news. No doubt, Stacey was manipulated, not just as a young girl, but also as Narcissistic Supply for Drew Peterson. I’ve said all along, Stacey knew too much. I don’t like Drew’s demeanor at all. I am all about “innocent until PROVEN guilty” but this time there is just something about him that oozes evil. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Let this be the rope that hangs him in some way shape or form. He was rather close to that store wasn't he? It was the same day as his 2nd interview with MBC. [/FONT]​

Sedona I feel the same way! There are so many layers here concerning things DrewP has done, any 1 of them is enough IMO to put him away but put them all together and it's just mind boggling.

VB

Wow! And yet another person around Drew almost turns up dead, the man who helped move the barrel attempted sucide the next day. I wonder if this man just helped Drew place it in the car or if he also went along to its final destination? He said it was heavy enough to have a body inside. Maybe Drew had felt assured the man wouldn't come forward if he hadn't already..wrong again Drew.

I can't believe it's been a month and we are just now hearing about this man's involvement and his suicide attempt.
Why did he try to kill himself?
The report didn't say.
:(

Wow, big news on the attempted suicide guy! Can we start a thread on this and keep this one on the surveillance video? Which is a crock. Drew probably planted some look-alike in the store and set this whole thing up!!!!

I guess in asking for the video of koegers they are trying to cover all the bases..but I don't think it will show anything usable in the case other then Stacy not on the tape. I don't think they think it will either, but they have to follow up every lead.
Maybe they are hoping this will give Drew a little added confidence and he will slip up some how.

Sedona I feel the same way! There are so many layers here concerning things DrewP has done, any 1 of them is enough IMO to put him away but put them all together and it's just mind boggling.

VB

It is mind boggling but part of me is slightly angry. I had a person with Drew's personality type in my life for about 2-years. The behavior is predictable as I see it get played out. They go into a raging temper tantrum, accusing, finger pointing and wearing you down. His comments, looks, and over all demeanor just rubs me the wrong way. It is like "you too can get away with murder, just hide the body real good."

Drew is the kind of man that comes off charming, funny and victim-like which is why he is able to get the women in his life. They even all look somewhat alike. A couple of comments rubbed me the wrong way. One, where he said they are ex's and nobody really has anything nice to say about an ex. (well - as a matter of fact I get along rather well with all my ex's 'cept for 1 and that guy is just like Drew) and another comment played on me the same way. Stacey's sister said Stacey said "I just cannot do this anymore." Involvement with people like that just run you down. It is like being on an endless roller coaster ride, where you are constantly feeding their egos, putting up with them kicking you down the one way street they have you on and they are the most vindictive people you will ever met in your life, if you are female and they decide to stake ownership to you. When you are done, you are done and angry that this prince charming is actually nothing but a frog. HOWEVER, anyone who just deals with him in the causal world thinks he is the greatest fricken guy in the world and think it is just terrible the cards he has been dealt (never mind he did it to himself).

I hope something comes of this soon. I want to believe that good always wins and evil loses.

But, I just wonder if he'll stick a bullet in his head if Stacey is found to avoid every being prosecuted and embarrassed? It happens sometimes with this personality disorder. The comment yesterday when he rolled his window down and made some snide comment to the reporter about his weight was his way of making HIM feel better about himself. I'd rather be 500 damn pounds than be Drew Peterson right now. The only women that seem to like him is his mother and his daughter. All other women who have come to know him don't care much for him. I bet he cannot find a woman who has ever had sex with him think he is a good guy. They all pretty much grew to hate him. Even wife #1 is holding back (I think).

People Magazine should have asked him, so Drew, how does it feel to be hated by most women in America?

:stepsoffsoapbox:

VegasBride, hate to say it but your description of Drew: 'oozing evil' hit the nail on the head. He is absolutely arrogant and makes my skin crawl. There has to be an end to his freedom of destroying lives -- I pray now that the FBI, State Police and so many LE are involved he cannot hurt nor intimidate anyone else again. But I have to ask why did it take Stacey disappearing for BPD and the town to realize someone in their midst was masquerading as a human.

VegasBride, hate to say it but your description of Drew: 'oozing evil' hit the nail on the head. He is absolutely arrogant and makes my skin crawl. There has to be an end to his freedom of destroying lives -- I pray now that the FBI, State Police and so many LE are involved he cannot hurt nor intimidate anyone else again. But I have to ask why did it take Stacey disappearing for BPD and the town to realize someone in their midst was masquerading as a human.

Unfortunately they all seem to look the other way!! Doesn't his mother wonder how she could have given birth to such evil? She defends him still and is "ashamed of Stacy for creating THIS.....THIS evil ooz is Mrs Morphey's son :doh: DP

Speaking of tapes ...hope the ISP has already gotten their hands on the Starbucks survalance tape..if Starbucks has one..that should support the timeframe that Thomas Morphy would have given them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back