Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 477
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,215

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    These are very dangerous people...


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    These are very dangerous people...
    Yes they are very dangerous. I still wonder if this guy who helped move the barrel had a little push from Drew to commit suicide or if he happened upon that idea himself?

    I am still wondering about the kids in the house on Sunday..how did he accomplish all this with 2 very young children and 2 teens in the house? And he told the little ones Mom is on vacation..how does he explain she hasn't called them to say hi sweeties? How does he explain all the news media to the little ones and not being able to play outside?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,085
    [QUOTE=DeltaDawn;1818803]I am still wondering about the kids in the house on Sunday..how did he accomplish all this with 2 very young children and 2 teens in the house? And he told the little ones Mom is on vacation..how does he explain she hasn't called them to say hi sweeties? How does he explain all the news media to the little ones and not being able to play outside?/QUOTE]

    I wonder about the kids now. Are they in school? Surely, they watch TV, and know what's going on.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,691
    The Today Show
    Did Stacy run away like her mom?

    http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=...0-00a6c5b1812d


  6. #6
    Suze Q I am deleting my quotes above and then if you delete yours we can start again?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,691
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Suze Q I am deleting my quotes above and then if you delete yours we can start again?
    Done!


  8. #8
    This whole story so far not one TV commentator has come forward to say that Drew is innocent, that Stacy would have followed in her Mom's footsteps or that Stacy is on a little retreat of her own. No one has even stepped up to the role of devil's advocate..which shows us and Drew all signs point to Drew being the perp.

    Infact, Stacy's behavior is almost 100% opposite of her Mother's behavior. She was a loving mother and friend. She was not in trouble with the police, she was not an alcoholic like her Mom. Therefore she was not about to runaway..divorce and move away from Drew yes..runaway, no way.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,253
    DrewP still has Steve Carcerano in his pocket for some reason. Other than that, DeltaDawn, I agree with you.


  10. #10
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Taxi I have been thinking that Steve Carcerano may have been involved in a payoff. I know it's speculation, but it's the only thing in my mind that makes sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    DrewP still has Steve Carcerano in his pocket for some reason. Other than that, DeltaDawn, I agree with you.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,630
    I think the barrell helper guy has to be someone with more of a concience than Mucha. Someone so used to lies and corruption would probably react to the news that the barrell he helped move contained Stacy's body by coming up with an alibi or ratting on Drew to cover his own butt.
    I think that whoever it is had some very compelling reason NOT to tell on Drew...like parents who would never forgive him for telling the truth and a wife who would divorce him for helping Drew in the first place. I think this person was horrified when he realized Stacy must have been in that barrell and that he was now Drew's accomplice in murder, but he felt he could not tell on Drew without being shamed and shunned by his family, who would expect him to keep his mouth shut and protect Drew.
    IMO it is a brother or grown son. It is someone who is not a killer and he is disgusted with himself for being so foolish and can't live with the lie.

    Susan


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I think the barrell helper guy has to be someone with more of a concience than Mucha. Someone so used to lies and corruption would probably react to the news that the barrell he helped move contained Stacy's body by coming up with an alibi or ratting on Drew to cover his own butt.
    I think that whoever it is had some very compelling reason NOT to tell on Drew...like parents who would never forgive him for telling the truth and a wife who would divorce him for helping Drew in the first place. I think this person was horrified when he realized Stacy must have been in that barrell and that he was now Drew's accomplice in murder, but he felt he could not tell on Drew without being shamed and shunned by his family, who would expect him to keep his mouth shut and protect Drew.
    IMO it is a brother or grown son. It is someone who is not a killer and he is disgusted with himself for being so foolish and can't live with the lie.

    Susan


    --->>>You have a great post here and theory. Why would such a person have taken the $25,000.00 OR OR was it someone else who did the 'hiding' or 'disposal' of the barrel and contents for money?


    IF IF there is a person in the hospital who helped move the barrel, and he is only saying he helped MOVE the barrel, WHY would he try to kill himself for merely 'helping to move a barrel', he must have disposed of the body with or without Drew AND has the money somewhere. IMOP.

    .
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""


  13. #13
    Because maybe this person is a person with a past that has straightened out that part of their life. Now Drew appears in their life again with a request. Maybe they feel like Drew and their past life is a monkey on their back, one they just will never shake. Usually suicidial thoughts come when people think there is no other way out..maybe Drew gave this person that impression that he'll always be asking for favors to do horrible things..it isn't ever gonna end not until the day you die. Drew is very manipulative..I'm sure he knows just the right things to say to certain unsavory elements to get their attention. Especially if those people are trying to get their life straightened out..those are the people he would want to have a hold over because they could suddenly start confessiong and Drew could go right on down with them. So he needs to keep them involved in his little games.

    Also, the $25K is meaningless to me because Drew said it was from the home safe. First of all, who other then Drew could verify how much money was ever in his home safe? I think that was said by Drew so that people wouldn't question her not using checks, ATM cards or withdrawing money from their bank account. It was part of the story where Stacy is running away with another man..so far not one part of that story has proven to be true.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,253
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Taxi I have been thinking that Steve Carcerano may have been involved in a payoff. I know it's speculation, but it's the only thing in my mind that makes sense.
    It's the strangest relationship. I can't help but wonder if DP doesn't have something on him.

    I guess we'll find out in 5-10 years when SC decides to go "Kato" on DrewP, like Kato did with OJ.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,437
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Also, the $25K is meaningless to me because Drew said it was from the home safe. First of all, who other then Drew could verify how much money was ever in his home safe? I think that was said by Drew so that people wouldn't question her not using checks, ATM cards or withdrawing money from their bank account. It was part of the story where Stacy is running away with another man..so far not one part of that story has proven to be true.
    Excellent point, DeltaDawn!! Do we KNOW there was really $25k in the safe??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*


Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •