Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are very dangerous people...

Yes they are very dangerous. I still wonder if this guy who helped move the barrel had a little push from Drew to commit suicide or if he happened upon that idea himself?

I am still wondering about the kids in the house on Sunday..how did he accomplish all this with 2 very young children and 2 teens in the house? And he told the little ones Mom is on vacation..how does he explain she hasn't called them to say hi sweeties? How does he explain all the news media to the little ones and not being able to play outside?

I am still wondering about the kids in the house on Sunday..how did he accomplish all this with 2 very young children and 2 teens in the house? And he told the little ones Mom is on vacation..how does he explain she hasn't called them to say hi sweeties? How does he explain all the news media to the little ones and not being able to play outside?/QUOTE]

I wonder about the kids now. Are they in school? Surely, they watch TV, and know what's going on.

Suze Q I am deleting my quotes above and then if you delete yours we can start again?

This whole story so far not one TV commentator has come forward to say that Drew is innocent, that Stacy would have followed in her Mom's footsteps or that Stacy is on a little retreat of her own. No one has even stepped up to the role of devil's advocate..which shows us and Drew all signs point to Drew being the perp.

Infact, Stacy's behavior is almost 100% opposite of her Mother's behavior. She was a loving mother and friend. She was not in trouble with the police, she was not an alcoholic like her Mom. Therefore she was not about to runaway..divorce and move away from Drew yes..runaway, no way.

DrewP still has Steve Carcerano in his pocket for some reason. Other than that, DeltaDawn, I agree with you.

I think the barrell helper guy has to be someone with more of a concience than Mucha. Someone so used to lies and corruption would probably react to the news that the barrell he helped move contained Stacy's body by coming up with an alibi or ratting on Drew to cover his own butt.
I think that whoever it is had some very compelling reason NOT to tell on Drew...like parents who would never forgive him for telling the truth and a wife who would divorce him for helping Drew in the first place. I think this person was horrified when he realized Stacy must have been in that barrell and that he was now Drew's accomplice in murder, but he felt he could not tell on Drew without being shamed and shunned by his family, who would expect him to keep his mouth shut and protect Drew.
IMO it is a brother or grown son. It is someone who is not a killer and he is disgusted with himself for being so foolish and can't live with the lie.

Susan

I think the barrell helper guy has to be someone with more of a concience than Mucha. Someone so used to lies and corruption would probably react to the news that the barrell he helped move contained Stacy's body by coming up with an alibi or ratting on Drew to cover his own butt.
I think that whoever it is had some very compelling reason NOT to tell on Drew...like parents who would never forgive him for telling the truth and a wife who would divorce him for helping Drew in the first place. I think this person was horrified when he realized Stacy must have been in that barrell and that he was now Drew's accomplice in murder, but he felt he could not tell on Drew without being shamed and shunned by his family, who would expect him to keep his mouth shut and protect Drew.
IMO it is a brother or grown son. It is someone who is not a killer and he is disgusted with himself for being so foolish and can't live with the lie.

Susan

--->>>You have a great post here and theory. Why would such a person have taken the $25,000.00 OR OR was it someone else who did the 'hiding' or 'disposal' of the barrel and contents for money?

IF IF there is a person in the hospital who helped move the barrel, and he is only saying he helped MOVE the barrel, WHY would he try to kill himself for merely 'helping to move a barrel', he must have disposed of the body with or without Drew AND has the money somewhere. IMOP.

Because maybe this person is a person with a past that has straightened out that part of their life. Now Drew appears in their life again with a request. Maybe they feel like Drew and their past life is a monkey on their back, one they just will never shake. Usually suicidial thoughts come when people think there is no other way out..maybe Drew gave this person that impression that he'll always be asking for favors to do horrible things..it isn't ever gonna end not until the day you die. Drew is very manipulative..I'm sure he knows just the right things to say to certain unsavory elements to get their attention. Especially if those people are trying to get their life straightened out..those are the people he would want to have a hold over because they could suddenly start confessiong and Drew could go right on down with them. So he needs to keep them involved in his little games.

Also, the $25K is meaningless to me because Drew said it was from the home safe. First of all, who other then Drew could verify how much money was ever in his home safe? I think that was said by Drew so that people wouldn't question her not using checks, ATM cards or withdrawing money from their bank account. It was part of the story where Stacy is running away with another man..so far not one part of that story has proven to be true.

Taxi I have been thinking that Steve Carcerano may have been involved in a payoff. I know it's speculation, but it's the only thing in my mind that makes sense.:confused:

It's the strangest relationship. I can't help but wonder if DP doesn't have something on him.

I guess we'll find out in 5-10 years when SC decides to go "Kato" on DrewP, like Kato did with OJ. :loser:

Also, the $25K is meaningless to me because Drew said it was from the home safe. First of all, who other then Drew could verify how much money was ever in his home safe? I think that was said by Drew so that people wouldn't question her not using checks, ATM cards or withdrawing money from their bank account. It was part of the story where Stacy is running away with another man..so far not one part of that story has proven to be true.
Excellent point, DeltaDawn!! Do we KNOW there was really $25k in the safe??

Susan

that's what i'm thinking also...

I thought too he might have step relations because with his mom having a different last name then Peterson it seems likely she married again. And most people in her age group would have grown children of their own. Meaning she would have married again, someone within her age group...unless she pulled a Drew and was dating high school football stars!?!

Your link doesn't work.

I think this will work. It's a link to Jamie Colby's interview with Mrs Morphey, Drew's mother.

Drew Peterson’s Mom Speaks Out in a Fox Exclusive
Thank you i.b.nora. My orignal link to JC site was no longer there when I went to review what I had heard. Then I found the link to Fox.com videos and it worked fine this morning..............shish, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy