Web site ranks stupid Christmas gifts

Dark Knight

Reaction score
From Mother Teresa breath spray to a screaming rubber chicken, manufacturers come up with stockings full of stupid gifts in time for the holidays with one Web site dedicated to finding the most idiotic.

Web site Stupid.com, which claims finding a truly stupid gift is an art form, on Monday unveiled its list of the top 10 "stupidest" holiday gifts for 2007.

"These gifts are so ridiculously stupid that everyone will want them," said Stupid.com's founder Gary Apple in a statement.

Here is stupid.com's top 10 which is not endorsed by Reuters:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071126...pid_tech_dc;_ylt=Ag6ycgxeGFdRBCwcY9zS1qSs0NUE

From Mother Teresa breath spray to a screaming rubber chicken, manufacturers come up with stockings full of stupid gifts in time for the holidays with one Web site dedicated to finding the most idiotic.

Web site Stupid.com, which claims finding a truly stupid gift is an art form, on Monday unveiled its list of the top 10 "stupidest" holiday gifts for 2007.

"These gifts are so ridiculously stupid that everyone will want them," said Stupid.com's founder Gary Apple in a statement.

Here is stupid.com's top 10 which is not endorsed by Reuters:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071126...pid_tech_dc;_ylt=Ag6ycgxeGFdRBCwcY9zS1qSs0NUE

:laugh: Funny, DK!

My personal fave - the Hillary Nutcracker (did Bill design this based on personal experience?).

I just want to know one thing. Can you put the bacon candy in the Poo-lar Bear? Yuh-mee!

Eve

We actually have that slingshot monkey at home!! I have no clue where it came from though!

I've never heard of half of those gifts! I'd like to see that screaming monkey though.

I worked with a guy that would probably LOVE the portable mistletoe. He used to bring in the plastic kind and put it on his stomach. :sick:

I've never heard of half of those gifts! I'd like to see that screaming monkey though.

I worked with a guy that would probably LOVE the portable mistletoe. He used to bring in the plastic kind and put it on his stomach. :sick:

Eough!! That's a sexual harrassment suit waiting to happen!!

OMG!!! And he didn't get fired??? Where did you work? The Office?

I nearly choked to death reading that. What a sicky.

What a great list. :p
There are at least 3 gifts on that list that I'd love to get for my husband.

I'm thinking more and more that I need that screaming flying monkey, lol! We could have so much fun with that at work! And with my dogs at home, hehe.

I responded to this thread after reading the article...but BEFORE I read yalls replies. I am LMAO that almost everyone here (including me) wants a go at the screaming monkey. Maybe I am not as WT as I first thought...or maybe we ALL are! LOL ;)

I'm thinking more and more that I need that screaming flying monkey, lol! We could have so much fun with that at work! And with my dogs at home, hehe.
and people think that us Aussies are strange:D

OMG, I HAVE to get my hubby that Hillary nutcracker. I have tooooooooooooooooo! LMAO.

ETA: Hmmm....$22.00 + shipping. Maybe I will just show it to him on-line.

OMg lol I work at Dollar General and we sell the monkeys. At least we did have them I think I sold out alreadly!

HAHA! My boss has one of those screaming monkeys. Her office is upstairs and there's a little balcony/lookout area over the showroom. One day, she let that thing go and OMG! LOL We were all looking around trying to figure out what just came flying and screaming down from above. Priceless.

HAHA! My boss has one of those screaming monkeys. Her office is upstairs and there's a little balcony/lookout area over the showroom. One day, she let that thing go and OMG! LOL We were all looking around trying to figure out what just came flying and screaming down from above. Priceless.

HA!! Funny!!! My son shoots it around the house and it gets really annoying!

Gotta GOTTA get that monkey!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Now I really have to get the monkey.
Thanks for the link. I think they'll be a blast on Christmas day....Can't wait to put those in everyone's stockings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back