979 users online (169 members and 810 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why do you think they can't find Maddie? (or any viable perps?)

This case infuriates me. So much so, that I cannot visit this forum as often as I'd like.

WHY can't they find any evidence linking someone to this crime??

Will there ever be justice for this little angel?
    Justice for Jonbenet!

The kidnappers have covered their tracks well or she is hidden away somewhere dead or alive.We can only pray she is alive.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Yea...one day a kidnapper saw a little girl on vacation with her parents and decided to take her, so over the course of 4 days he devised an evil plot so meticulous, that he has completely baffled Law Enforcement of 2 countries, the Pope, 2000 news reporters and 50 private detectives. Not to mention the entire world.

Quote Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    The kidnappers have covered their tracks well or she is hidden away somewhere dead or alive.We can only pray she is alive.
    The perps have covered their tracks well......and of course she is hidden, that is why the ones who did this are still on the loose.

I think they can't find evidence becuase it was planned and executed by very clever people who used the media to hide in plain sight.

I think she was very well hidden and the perp(s) got very lucky.

I also think the luck will run out.

[

Talk about slanderous comments.
    Last edited by Animal04216; 11-29-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: remove deleted quote

I think Madeline was possibly dumped in the ocean or in one of the numerous caves.

Trying really hard to
    Last edited by Animal04216; 11-29-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: remove deleted quote

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    Trying really hard to
    Out of curiosity, when do you think this kidnapper first spotted Madeline? Do you think he stalked her as soon as she got off of the plane, and waited for the right time, or do you think he knew she was coming? Or perhaps spotted her after she had been there a few days and and realized she was left home at night and so he just took a chance? Do you think he was just lucky or he planned it down to the T? What's your gut feeling?

I think Maddie was spotted soon after arrival at the villa by a perp (most likely a pedophile) who wanted a child for sick, personal reasons. It only took a couple of days for the perp to realize that Maddie's parents left her and the twins alone nightly. IMO it was fairly easy for the perp to snatch Maddie from her bed and exit before it was discovered she was missing.

I think she was probably killed the night she was taken and I think her body was disposed of well before daylight the next day.

The crime scene was so botched by inept officers that solid evidence was destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    I think she was very well hidden and the perp(s) got very lucky.

I also think the luck will run out.
    Me too! I think there is something the perp(s) forgot, or something they never thought about, and it will be a break in the case.

At least I hope so.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

This has been always the main sticking point with me -

What happened to maddy's body ? If she was killed / disposed of by the parents I just cant see how they could have done all that and not left a clue - nothing not even an eye witness - I know we have been through all this many times - but I have yet to hear a logical and plausible theory that involves disposing of her body in the close vicinity -

I still believe the most logical ( IMO ) answer was a snatch by person or persons unkown and then her being driven well away from the area - either to be killed shortly afterwards or god knows what

That is why there is no trace now .

Maybe there will be that gem of a clue that will suddenly appear - we are waiting .

Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    This has been always the main sticking point with me -

What happened to maddy's body ? If she was killed / disposed of by the parents I just cant see how they could have done all that and not left a clue - nothing not even an eye witness - I know we have been through all this many times - but I have yet to hear a logical and plausible theory that involves disposing of her body in the close vicinity -
    ~snip~
    With all due respect Gord....what is wrong with my theory? I have posted my theory about what happened that night a number of times and you have never commented or pointed out holes.

With all due respect Gord....what is wrong with my theory? I have posted my theory about what happened that night a number of times and you have never commented or pointed out holes.
    I am sure we have discussed it many times and gone into the minutae of the how and when -

I will have to go back and see exacly what you have said - because I am sorry I dont always remember everything that is posted here .
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-28-2016 at 01:44 AM. Reason: broken quote

ok I have read the theory that you posted where Maddy was moved before the main dinner started ( or booze fest as you called it ) in the scenic and then laid bare in a bush or scrub land in the south west .

I hope that is the one you meant ? If it isnt let me know .

The problem I have with that , Firstly you are assuming that the Mccans then hired the exact same car that O brien had - there never has been any evidence to support that - It could have happened but it is such a basic police job to get that info .

again this then means that O brien , Tanner and the Mcaans at least are involved - again I just cant buy that - why , what motive .

No eye witnesses of the car being driven - any time that night by anyone

then the whole evening after that - the Mccans then casualy went to dinner acted normaly - Gerry chattting with Wilkins etc until they had to fake the discovery ? Again in my opinion it isnt a plausible theory. I am not saying it is wrong as all theorys in essance are just opinions linked together .

and then the body just dissapears ? - not even remains found - ok it is a remote region , but they didnt have that amount of time to drive for hours

My whole thing in this case is what seems logical and plausible -

The problem I suppose for everyone - incuding it seems the PJ it seems is that there is no theory that is proving to fruitful at the moment

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast