Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Things About Drew

Good Things About Drew

I thought it would be interesting to make a list about good positive things people are saying about DrewP.
    Often others will speak out on behalf of a suspect, saying how they have been a good neighbor, done charity work, a wonderful employee etc and try to defend them by holding up all the good that they are.

So far I know his mother has spoken out saying he would never hurt anyone. Other than that has anybody actually given any examples of things DrewP has done that is Good? In all his years on the police force was he ever involved with helping charities etc? Was he ever 1 who helped save a life? It seems to me he has a nack for finding dead bodies, did he ever find someone before they passed and someone could actually be helped?
    Have his grown children spoken out on what a great father he is? Have any neighbrs spoken about how they loved that he lived close by?

VB

I can only think of the "good things" Drew says about HIMSELF... e.g. I've got a great sense of humor...

Oh yes he's a real jokester that one!!

I bet he really got on a lot of peoples nerves, especially women, with all his joking. Reminds me of a man I used to work with, he always had the most ignorant things to say which he thought was just hillarious.

VB

Interesting......I haven't heard anything except what he says either.
    Me thinks this will be a short list.

Good things about Drew Peterson:

1) He is not an identical twin.

2) He has a bad lawyer.

3) He can keep a straight face when telling obvious lies.

4) I have never had to run him off from my daughter,resulting in my untimely disappearance.

Although I cannot understand any attraction a woman might have for Drew, still 4 women thought enough of him to marry him.

I see where you are coming from but putting up testimonials from people close to the suspect are going to be biased.

I grew up on a block with an evil family, always warring with other neighbors, bullying, committing petty crimes, trampling on their neighbors' rights to a peaceful environment -- and this evil family always had each other's back and always spoke well of each other even to this day. Anybody speaking on their behalf in no way diminishes the terrible impact they had on the neighborhood or nasty things they did. I would say the same goes for Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    Although I cannot understand any attraction a woman might have for Drew, still 4 women thought enough of him to marry him.
    I know. Pretty low self-esteem, huh...

Did you see the WGN Channel 9 reporter confront him about the moving of the barrel and his alibi for Sunday? He wasn't joking anymore and lawyered up.

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyMucha View Post
    Did you see the WGN Channel 9 reporter confront him about the moving of the barrel and his alibi for Sunday? He wasn't joking anymore and lawyered up.
    Yeah I did see that interview and my first thoughts were "where are the smirks and the smart*!! comments now?"

I think he is starting to look more worried as each day passes and I also think he knows his time is coming. I don't think he ever thought it would esculate to the point that it has, media wise.

Here's another good thing about Drew..if you marry him he'll get you a boob job, braces, a tummy tuck, and high end jewelry..according to Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Here's another good thing about Drew..if you marry him he'll get you a boob job, braces, a tummy tuck, and high end jewelry..according to Drew.
    Oh, boy, just what every woman wants. The first three are for Drew, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    Oh, boy, just what every woman wants. The first three are for Drew, right?
    Absolutely correct Trino, can't have a trophy wife not looking like a Barbie doll can we?

he also told the reporter who he gave a tore in his house that he was a good kisser. Geezzzz

He is a concerned father..he does not like the media attention because his kids are not able to play outside, etc..that's the only decent thing he has said all along that pertained to someone other then himself.

Didn't his mommy say something good about him?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    he does not like the media attention because his kids are not able to play outside
    I think he doesn't like the media because of its impact on his life more than the impact it is having on the kids. He can always send the kids to grandma's or other relatives if he wants to spare them the day-to-day media glare.

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzWhim View Post
    I think he doesn't like the media because of its impact on his life more than the impact it is having on the kids. He can always send the kids to grandma's or other relatives if he wants to spare them the day-to-day media glare.
    Yeah but with his thinking, that would give someone access to the children which could lead to questions and maybe finally some ANSWERS. I wish he would send them to Aunt Cassandra's for the day....that would be great.

Another good thing about Drew(cough,cough) is that he will have a lot of "friends" waiting for him in the pokey, because he is so "handsome" and a "great kisser" (gag, gag).

Invisible is online now Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha
    Short thread...he he.
    Karma can change life like the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by ISPTRAX View Post
    I know. Pretty low self-esteem, huh...
    Maybe not so much "low self-esteem," I was thinking more on the notion that he was a good B.S. artist & once they were onto him, that's when the marriages ended...obviously it didn't take them long.

Good things about Drew...... wellllll so far he only has 1 CONFIRMED dead wife and one missing wife.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    4) I have never had to run him off from my daughter, resulting in my untimely disappearance.
    Dude, I should not have laughed at this but I must confess it made me spit vodka all over my keyboard.

It's interesting that not many people have come forward to say nice things about Drew. Except his mother, and you have to remember...Jeff Dahmer's mother said good things about him, Ted Bundy's mother said good things about him. That's just a mother thing.

He has a life-size puppet named Steve Carcerano (as seen on Greta last night)- that does a song and dance about how Drew is the "same old Drew" and the kids are "great- running around" (wow amazing for a guy who's wife "left him"). right

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Good things about Drew...... wellllll so far he only has 1 CONFIRMED dead wife and one missing wife.
    Yes, and only one missing mother-in-law so far, that we know of. So yay for that!

Let's hope his other ex-mothers-in-law are keeping their doors locked at night.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast