Good Things About Drew

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to make a list about good positive things people are saying about DrewP.
Often others will speak out on behalf of a suspect, saying how they have been a good neighbor, done charity work, a wonderful employee etc and try to defend them by holding up all the good that they are.

So far I know his mother has spoken out saying he would never hurt anyone. Other than that has anybody actually given any examples of things DrewP has done that is Good? In all his years on the police force was he ever involved with helping charities etc? Was he ever 1 who helped save a life? It seems to me he has a nack for finding dead bodies, did he ever find someone before they passed and someone could actually be helped?
Have his grown children spoken out on what a great father he is? Have any neighbrs spoken about how they loved that he lived close by?

VB

I can only think of the "good things" Drew says about HIMSELF... e.g. I've got a great sense of humor... :rolleyes:

Oh yes he's a real jokester that one!!

I bet he really got on a lot of peoples nerves, especially women, with all his joking. Reminds me of a man I used to work with, he always had the most ignorant things to say which he thought was just hillarious.

VB

Interesting......I haven't heard anything except what he says either.
Me thinks this will be a short list. :loser:

Good things about Drew Peterson:

1) He is not an identical twin.

2) He has a bad lawyer.

3) He can keep a straight face when telling obvious lies.

4) I have never had to run him off from my daughter,resulting in my untimely disappearance.

Although I cannot understand any attraction a woman might have for Drew, still 4 women thought enough of him to marry him.

I see where you are coming from but putting up testimonials from people close to the suspect are going to be biased.

I grew up on a block with an evil family, always warring with other neighbors, bullying, committing petty crimes, trampling on their neighbors' rights to a peaceful environment -- and this evil family always had each other's back and always spoke well of each other even to this day. Anybody speaking on their behalf in no way diminishes the terrible impact they had on the neighborhood or nasty things they did. I would say the same goes for Drew.

Did you see the WGN Channel 9 reporter confront him about the moving of the barrel and his alibi for Sunday? He wasn't joking anymore and lawyered up.

Did you see the WGN Channel 9 reporter confront him about the moving of the barrel and his alibi for Sunday? He wasn't joking anymore and lawyered up.

Yeah I did see that interview and my first thoughts were "where are the smirks and the smart*!! comments now?"

I think he is starting to look more worried as each day passes and I also think he knows his time is coming. I don't think he ever thought it would esculate to the point that it has, media wise.

Here's another good thing about Drew..if you marry him he'll get you a boob job, braces, a tummy tuck, and high end jewelry..according to Drew.

Here's another good thing about Drew..if you marry him he'll get you a boob job, braces, a tummy tuck, and high end jewelry..according to Drew.

Oh, boy, just what every woman wants. The first three are for Drew, right?

he also told the reporter who he gave a tore in his house that he was a good kisser. Geezzzz

He is a concerned father..he does not like the media attention because his kids are not able to play outside, etc..that's the only decent thing he has said all along that pertained to someone other then himself.

Didn't his mommy say something good about him? :D

he does not like the media attention because his kids are not able to play outside

I think he doesn't like the media because of its impact on his life more than the impact it is having on the kids. He can always send the kids to grandma's or other relatives if he wants to spare them the day-to-day media glare.

I think he doesn't like the media because of its impact on his life more than the impact it is having on the kids. He can always send the kids to grandma's or other relatives if he wants to spare them the day-to-day media glare.

Yeah but with his thinking, that would give someone access to the children which could lead to questions and maybe finally some ANSWERS. I wish he would send them to Aunt Cassandra's for the day....that would be great.:innocent:

Another good thing about Drew(cough,cough) is that he will have a lot of "friends" waiting for him in the pokey, because he is so "handsome" and a "great kisser" (gag, gag).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back