A good heart?

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
A highly paid Chilean prostitute touched by a charity telethons bid to raise money for handicapped children has stepped forward and offered her own contribution......27 hours of sex.
The $6000 she earns from the marathon session will go to charity she says.
The money will not be accepted as it falls well outside of moral guidelines.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=329697

Me thinks she is after cheap advertising..why not just donate the money without saying where it came from..I find it a bit sick and twisted actually.

Is prostitution legal in Chile?

ITA that she could have just donated the money if she was truly feeling charitable. She is probably looking for more hits on her website.

Gross. This is a charity for CHILDREN!!! Hello!!!!!! Find another way to raise money.

I personally find that repulsive. bleckkkkkkkk

When you are immersed in a lifestyle as completely as she is, you get to where you don't see it as repulsive. It's possible she just didn't think it would be a problem. Kind of like the parents who are shocked and amazed that their kids turn them in for smoking pot - they are clueless that it's just not right.

So a little over $300 dollars for 90 minutes of "service" is considered highly paid? :confused:

So a little over $300 dollars for 90 minutes of "service" is considered highly paid? :confused:
you'd better belive if i was gonna do somthing like this i would ask ALOT more.

I think if you just look at the hourly pay compared to most jobs then yes, it is highly paid.

I think if you just look at the hourly pay compared to most jobs then yes, it is highly paid.

Or look at it from the perspective of the prostitutes with addictions who'd do it for a lousy $20.00. Desperate people do desperate things.

i'd shovel chit for $300.00 an hour......

eta: whoa...27 hours of sex for $6,000.00...hmmmmm, i would think about it

desperate people do desperate people?

GW, that was brilliant. Good call on that. Them johns are more desperate than the poor people out tricking their bodies. I wanna puke when I see some ugly, depraved, greasy looking old man stop and pick up some poor soul out on the streets. I often think to myself "What in God's name is wrong with that freak?". Sad to say but it's supply and demand. Breaks my heart.

GW, that was brilliant. Good call on that. Them johns are more desperate than the poor people out tricking their bodies. I wanna puke when I see some ugly, depraved, greasy looking old man stop and pick up some poor soul out on the streets. I often think to myself "What in God's name is wrong with that freak?". Sad to say but it's supply and demand. Breaks my heart.

Ugly, greasy looking old men need love too!

I had to laugh one day when I was lost and stopped to get a map. I had on flip flops, shorts and a dirty t-shirt because we had been camping for several days during a water shortage. Some guy was leaning out of a dilapetated old car and I couldn't understand the first word he said. It was a mix between ebonics and drunk, I think. He gestured for me to get into his car and I just laughed and went into the dollar general for a map. On the way out, I noticed a sign that said prostitution was illegal, posted where I had been standing. The store lady said it was a common corner for prostitutes to stand on. I went to my car and saw some woman who looked ALOT like me get into his car. She was nearly 300 pounds (so was I) and wore flip flops and shorts, too! About my age.

I see prostitutes on television who are a size 3 and wear skimpy clothes and never once in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be mistaken for a prostitute! :) I was!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back