1274 users online (233 members and 1041 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thank you WindChime

:-) YVW

Thanks WC! That one got long fast, didn't it?

The whole "container was warm" thing bugs me. I can see how arms/hands would be wrapped around the container to move it. I don't understand how those same arms/hands could feel anything less than body temperature assuming Stacy had been dead a while. (I sure don't like saying that.)

We did cement experiments with Scott, so maybe I'll try to see what I can feel later today with one of my Rubbermaid containers.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

The whole "container was warm" thing bugs me. I can see how arms/hands would be wrapped around the container to move it. I don't understand how those same arms/hands could feel anything less than body temperature assuming Stacy had been dead a while. (I sure don't like saying that.)

We did cement experiments with Scott, so maybe I'll try to see what I can feel later today with one of my Rubbermaid containers.

I still use my anchor as a foot rest while on the computer.

New Search Area

Looks like the F.B.I. is now concentrating their search in the Cal-Sag Channel in Lockport because of cell calls from that area.
    Won't be long now- (fingers crossed.)
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/6...NEED29.article

Was I the only one who was surprised by Sharon’s (DP neighbor) comments about happenings the morning of 10/28? I had never heard that Sharon left her home about 9:45 am to grocery shop and both cars were in DP’s drive. She got home about 11:45 am and only the SUV was in the drive. Sharon called DP’s house and asked to speak with Stacy and was told she had gone to grandpa’s. Sharon invited kids over for trick or treat candy. DP and kids visited Sharon for awhile and then left. Before leaving DP said he needed to run an errand and asked oldest son, if he’d watch the kids about 15 minutes. DP left his house and was back home about 1:15 pm (?). I have never heard any of the above before. I thought Sharon and other neighbors said both vehicles were in drive until 1:30 pm

I wonder where Stacy's phone was when Cassandra's boyfriend (can't think of his name right now) called Stacy about 4:00 pm and got voicemail. Has anyone read anthing about this?

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    ROFL Chico!

Quote Originally Posted by tagalong View Post
    I wonder where Stacy's phone was when Cassandra's boyfriend (can't think of his name right now) called Stacy about 4:00 pm and got voicemail. Has anyone read anthing about this?
    WOW, tagalong. Great question. I hope LE is on it like some of you sleuthers here.

Brodsky was on the Today show again w/Dan Abrams. Dan must not want an interview for his show because he was pretty rough w/Brodsky. Told him he was in denial! lol

Anyway, same old same old. Paraphrasing: 'Nobody knows who the neighbor is that saw them moving the barrel or container, and which was it anyway, a barrel or container?' Same old same old about Morphey too.

He says he won't be that busy legally as there's not much to do. Most of his time is taken up with the media.

LOL, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    I am always amazed at the dedication of the sleuths here at WS. Can't wait for photos to be posted for the "Rubbermaid" and "Blue barrel" experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

I have thought about this one. Temperatures in Ill. had already turned cool. The barrel or container was last seen outside. So by the container feeling warm, I assume the barrel or container had been in the home for some time. Had the container been brought in only briefly, it would have felt cool to the touch.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thank you for pointing that out mysteriew. I concur.
    Factor in the length of time Stacy's body must have been in the barrell prior to it being moved...several hours, I would guess, and I can see how it might have seemed warmer than say, a barrell full of liquid.

Susan

I wonder what drew told Thomas was in the barrell. He probably made up some excuse for it being in the bedroom. What could it have been?

Plumbing problems in the master bath? That would make a person expect it to be filled with cold yucky water.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast