864 users online (107 members and 757 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Roger Dillon & Nicole Boyd for $8 million robbery, Liberty, 2007

The FBI is involved too. Plus, yesterday on the local news they said his mom was probably involved too... only to show a picture of a totally different woman and releasing a totally unrelated license plate, and now they're saying she isn't involved. That sorta made me laugh, but I do feel a bit sorry for her.

http://www.vindy.com/content/local_r...4091650926.php

The employees said someone had disabled the alarm system, taken surveillance tapes, then opened two large safes using codes known only to employees. The safes were cleaned out of cash and checks.
    Unofficial accounts suggest that more than $6 million in cash was taken from the business along with a large number of checks.
    According to police, the thief locked up the business and reset the alarms before leaving the building.

This is the kind of crime I really 'like'.... because there was no violence you can just really sit back and watch it unfold without becoming frustrated. And it sounds so well-thought out.... Dunno if I'm making sense or not, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post

This is the kind of crime I really 'like'.... because there was no violence you can just really sit back and watch it unfold without becoming frustrated. And it sounds so well-thought out.... Dunno if I'm making sense or not, LOL.
    Make perfect sense to me lol!

Scary, MsPooh!

Here's Roger Dillon's MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=154679561

This is his girlfriend's: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1021166

This should take you right to a pic of the two, if not, it's in his girlfriend's pics: http://tinyurl.com/2xjho7 (that's what he really looks like, not as in his MySpace).

100k reward. Dang I wish I knew where they were!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckwood32 View Post
    100k reward. Dang I wish I knew where they were!!
    Me too, give me $200,000 and run along! j/k

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Me too, give me $200,000 and run along! j/k
    Kinda what I was thinking, too, JanetElaine!!

What? Who? Nope. Haven't seen 'em...

Scary, MsPooh!

Here's Roger Dillon's MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=154679561

This is his girlfriend's: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1021166

This should take you right to a pic of the two, if not, it's in his girlfriend's pics: http://tinyurl.com/2xjho7 (that's what he really looks like, not as in his MySpace).
    What we have here are 2 of those emo freaky freaks..well him more than her...anyway a lil quote from him..

I am not for this world; I enjoy every moment for what it is and not what it could be. I find great amusement in consequences for my actions. I don't care what you think about it. Understanding it is not as important as enjoying it. Nothing makes me truly angry, there is no more room in this world for true anger....

yadda yadda yadda.....

wait are they 14 & 15 or 22 and 25?!?!?!? I'm confuzzled!!

Emo People

Quote Originally Posted by MsPooh View Post
    What we have here are 2 of those emo freaky freaks..well him more than her...anyway a lil quote from him..

I am not for this world; I enjoy every moment for what it is and not what it could be. I find great amusement in consequences for my actions. I don't care what you think about it. Understanding it is not as important as enjoying it. Nothing makes me truly angry, there is no more room in this world for true anger....

yadda yadda yadda.....
    MsPooh, I hate to admit it, but I don't understand these Emo folk myself. He's gonna be really amused when he faces the consequences of THIS action. Being locked up he won't be of this world for sure. Gotta say though it took some guts to pull that off. I wonder if he's intelligent enough to get away with it? Oh that's right, Emo. He'll have that mean face on with his sleeves pulled over his hands. I wouldn't dime them out though for that loot.

Read the comments from Jared. Sounds like Jared was going to answer all sorts of questions about some kind of operation. Let me know what you guys think.

Yepper

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Read the comments from Jared. Sounds like Jared was going to answer all sorts of questions about some kind of operation. Let me know what you guys think.
    Looked like to me a chick named CDame was on to something from what I saw real quick. Man, every friend he ever had is probably being grilled by the FBI as we speak. If they did mean that via Myspace he's a stooge. Everyone knows ya should only steal a couple of million by yourself.

They're 22 (boy) and 24 or 25 (girl). Can someone explain to me what exactly emo is... I've never understood the definition of it.
    Why do you think they're freaky, MsPooh? Someone in the comments on the Vindy said quirky which captures it well IMO.... is freaky/quirky about the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    MsPooh, I hate to admit it, but I don't understand these Emo folk myself. He's gonna be really amused when he faces the consequences of THIS action. Being locked up he won't be of this world for sure. Gotta say though it took some guts to pull that off. I wonder if he's intelligent enough to get away with it? Oh that's right, Emo. He'll have that mean face on with his sleeves pulled over his hands. I wouldn't dime them out though for that loot.
    LOL I thought that too, Filly! I still am kind of rooting for them though.... lol... I'm bad.

Okay who knows how to 'save' MySpaces? Like Steve Huff does. Wouldn't surprise me one darned bit if these went offline soon.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    They're 22 (boy) and 24 or 25 (girl). Can someone explain to me what exactly emo is... I've never understood the definition of it.
    Why do you think they're freaky, MsPooh? Someone in the comments on the Vindy said quirky which captures it well IMO.... is freaky/quirky about the same?
    Emo, or emotional. As if kids don't feel their emotions enough without doing what my mom used to call "wallowing in it."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast