OH - Roger Dillon & Nicole Boyd for $8 million robbery, Liberty, 2007

JanetElaine

Reaction score
The FBI is involved too. Plus, yesterday on the local news they said his mom was probably involved too... only to show a picture of a totally different woman and releasing a totally unrelated license plate, and now they're saying she isn't involved. That sorta made me laugh, but I do feel a bit sorry for her.

http://www.vindy.com/content/local_regional/290404091650926.php

The employees said someone had disabled the alarm system, taken surveillance tapes, then opened two large safes using codes known only to employees. The safes were cleaned out of cash and checks.
Unofficial accounts suggest that more than $6 million in cash was taken from the business along with a large number of checks.
According to police, the thief locked up the business and reset the alarms before leaving the building.

This is the kind of crime I really 'like'.... because there was no violence you can just really sit back and watch it unfold without becoming frustrated. And it sounds so well-thought out.... Dunno if I'm making sense or not, LOL.

This is the kind of crime I really 'like'.... because there was no violence you can just really sit back and watch it unfold without becoming frustrated. And it sounds so well-thought out.... Dunno if I'm making sense or not, LOL.

Make perfect sense to me lol! :crazy:

Scary, MsPooh! :D

Here's Roger Dillon's MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=154679561

This is his girlfriend's: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1021166

This should take you right to a pic of the two, if not, it's in his girlfriend's pics: http://tinyurl.com/2xjho7 (that's what he really looks like, not as in his MySpace).

What we have here are 2 of those emo freaky freaks..well him more than her...anyway a lil quote from him..

I am not for this world; I enjoy every moment for what it is and not what it could be. I find great amusement in consequences for my actions. I don't care what you think about it. Understanding it is not as important as enjoying it. Nothing makes me truly angry, there is no more room in this world for true anger....

yadda yadda yadda.....

wait are they 14 & 15 or 22 and 25?!?!?!? I'm confuzzled!!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What we have here are 2 of those emo freaky freaks..well him more than her...anyway a lil quote from him..

I am not for this world; I enjoy every moment for what it is and not what it could be. I find great amusement in consequences for my actions. I don't care what you think about it. Understanding it is not as important as enjoying it. Nothing makes me truly angry, there is no more room in this world for true anger....

yadda yadda yadda.....

MsPooh, I hate to admit it, but I don't understand these Emo folk myself. He's gonna be really amused when he faces the consequences of THIS action. Being locked up he won't be of this world for sure. Gotta say though it took some guts to pull that off. I wonder if he's intelligent enough to get away with it? Oh that's right, Emo. He'll have that mean face on with his sleeves pulled over his hands. I wouldn't dime them out though for that loot.

Read the comments from Jared. Sounds like Jared was going to answer all sorts of questions about some kind of operation. Let me know what you guys think.

Read the comments from Jared. Sounds like Jared was going to answer all sorts of questions about some kind of operation. Let me know what you guys think.

Looked like to me a chick named CDame was on to something from what I saw real quick. Man, every friend he ever had is probably being grilled by the FBI as we speak. If they did mean that via Myspace he's a stooge. Everyone knows ya should only steal a couple of million by yourself.

They're 22 (boy) and 24 or 25 (girl). Can someone explain to me what exactly emo is... I've never understood the definition of it.
Why do you think they're freaky, MsPooh? Someone in the comments on the Vindy said quirky which captures it well IMO.... is freaky/quirky about the same?

MsPooh, I hate to admit it, but I don't understand these Emo folk myself. He's gonna be really amused when he faces the consequences of THIS action. Being locked up he won't be of this world for sure. Gotta say though it took some guts to pull that off. I wonder if he's intelligent enough to get away with it? Oh that's right, Emo. He'll have that mean face on with his sleeves pulled over his hands. I wouldn't dime them out though for that loot.

LOL I thought that too, Filly! I still am kind of rooting for them though.... lol... I'm bad. :eek:

Okay who knows how to 'save' MySpaces? Like Steve Huff does. Wouldn't surprise me one darned bit if these went offline soon.

They're 22 (boy) and 24 or 25 (girl). Can someone explain to me what exactly emo is... I've never understood the definition of it.
Why do you think they're freaky, MsPooh? Someone in the comments on the Vindy said quirky which captures it well IMO.... is freaky/quirky about the same?

Emo, or emotional. As if kids don't feel their emotions enough without doing what my mom used to call "wallowing in it." :doh: :D

Holy crap. Jared was up to something for sure and I think they do need to look for them in the general direction of Mexico.

Jared seems creepy. Roger and Nicole seem more like dreamers but Jared gives me the chills. There's this one comment of his where he talks about assassination. I wonder maybe if Roger was pushed into this by Jared and, being 'not for this world' he figured what the hell and did it.

Then look at Jared's MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=760814
He was expecting some kind of attention, IMO. Deleted as much as he wanted to to seem mysterious, but he knows he can quite easily be traced. Also kind of makes me worried for him, because what I am sort of getting from it too could be possible suicide (suicide by cop?). Or a long lock-away... anyway it's like he's said good-bye to his regular life. But he's leaving his legacy of comments.

What does everyone else think?

ETA also explains why the FBI has been involved since the beginning. This happened on the edge of Ohio, almost in PA. Jared is from PA.

You mean in a Bonnie and Clyde sort of way. ;) I bet that they get caught...some time...

Yep, lol. And yeah probably.... but still I have this feeling they're probably pretty smart about this.

Thanks IM for that explanation... I heard that before but I guess that is really all there is to it... the 'wallowing in it' made it much clearer. Thanks to your mom. :)

You mean in a Bonnie and Clyde sort of way. ;) I bet that they get caught...some time...

Exactly! Us common folk usually wanna see somebody make off with a few million. Hopefully they don't go out like Bonnie and Clyde.

Emo, or emotional. As if kids don't feel their emotions enough without doing what my mom used to call "wallowing in it." :doh: :D

Yeah, if we got into that down in the dumps. I'm a teen/young adult and my life is yuk we'd get rid of it real fast if mom had anything to do with it. No brooding allowed. Oh and no matter what was wrong mom always pointed out "Somebody is way worse off than you. Now SNAP OUT OF IT".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back