Bracelet found in chicken after 25 years

Just that word, Gizzard makes this all too weird. Amazing though. Who'd a thunk?

I didnt know chooks would be able to eat anything that big....goes to show how much I know about chooks:p :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :p

I didnt know chooks would be able to eat anything that big....goes to show how much I know about chooks:p :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :p

A chook stole my bracelet. Dingo, I'm just a guessing this is the plural for chickens down your neck of the woods.

I'm guessing the chicken didn't eat the bracelet that long ago, I imagine it was a more recent chicken who found it will digging around looking for chow.

How funny!

A chook stole my bracelet. Dingo, I'm just a guessing this is the plural for chickens down your neck of the woods.
Lol Filly...chooks is the plural for chook down here....I dont know why we call chickens chooks but we do..Ill look into it:p

Lol Filly...chooks is the plural for chook down here....I dont know why we call chickens chooks but we do..Ill look into it:p

What do you guys call turkeys then, Dingo? Too funny. When you go food shopping and ya go to buy a chicken breast does it say "CHOOK BREAST"?

We call turkeys turkeys..but turkeys arent all that popular down here only at Crissy time....silly people are also known to be called turkeys here too.
It is perfectly acceptible to ask for a chook breast here.:D

Chickie babes are what cute girls are called here:p

Me bloody chook choked on my bracelet. That's a cockney accent sprinkled with Phillyism, and a little down under.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back