1241 users online (280 members and 961 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Perverts Doing Favors

Just yesterday's dose of busted dirty, creepy old men in our local area. When Matthew Grayev allegedly sent webcam images of his genitals to what he believed was a 14 year old girl, he called the unlawful act a "FAV". Clifford Balson, was arrested on similar charges initiating led and unlawful acts with who he believed to be a 13 year old girl. A FAVOR? Yeah, ya creepy, backward, freak that's some favor.http://www.reuters.com/article/press...07+PRN20071128

Being the newsy barker I am when it comes to perverted people who harm children I googled the screen name for this one guy. Here he's on a Catholic Dating Service. It shows ya what profiles he has viewed. I so wonder if these women know this POS has been charged with sexual crimes against kids?

There is a site called something like "Don't Date Him" (.com). I guess he'll probably be in jail anyway, but it would be cool if someone would put his info out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Being the newsy barker I am when it comes to perverted people who harm children I googled the screen name for this one guy. Here he's on a Catholic Dating Service. It shows ya what profiles he has viewed. I so wonder if these women know this POS has been charged with sexual crimes against kids?
    I've often googled screen names prior to online dating. It's amazing what you can pull up! I've found out ones that smoke pot (instant nix) and one was also signed up on a herpes dating website - another was on a sex with animals website. (I mean a message board like this one - where they talk about it *hurl*) I HIGHLY recommend googling screen names before you meet someone online. Can you imagine if a post comes up with a profile of a 12 year old boy or something? *shudder*
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Good God

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    I've often googled screen names prior to online dating. It's amazing what you can pull up! I've found out ones that smoke pot (instant nix) and one was also signed up on a herpes dating website - another was on a sex with animals website. (I mean a message board like this one - where they talk about it *hurl*) I HIGHLY recommend googling screen names before you meet someone online. Can you imagine if a post comes up with a profile of a 12 year old boy or something? *shudder*
    Glitch I meet enough whacked people just walking down the street let alone even joining a dating site. Man, I'd be not only googling screen names I'd be cross referencing the names they gave me with every search engine out there probably. It's not a dating site but this thing called Multiply. It's a cessepool. I mean they don't even try and hide they're perverts. If there were enough law enforcement to just check them kind of things alot more people would be locked the heck up.