Tom Morphey's Wife Missing?

Dee found Janet Burbank listed for a protection order against Tom in 1993, IIRC. I haven't located anything in missing person reports under that name.

Not too sure on this. I did find an order of protection filed in the public records on 1-1-93 by a Janet M Burbank against Morphey. Apparently she's alive because I find a recent residential address in another Chicago suburb. IDK if she was his wife or a subsequent or prior girlfriend...

If Brodsky can make these kind of accusations or insinuations without proof, it certainly goes to HIS credibility...doesn't it?

They have already clocked him for lying about Tom's "past suicide attempts".

I hope Greta is ALL over this one! They need to get the bottom of this!

A little while ago I saw that someone had posted a question to Greta in her tip line box about this situation. Let's hope she's reading her blog today and checks it out and gives us an answer..

fran

Maybe she went into hiding because she knew just what the Morphey/Peterson clan was capable of.....

If Brodsky can make these kind of accusations or insinuations without proof, it certainly goes to HIS credibility...doesn't it?

They have already clocked him for lying about Tom's "past suicide attempts".

I think Brodsky's credibility is in question anyhow, and that man sure has some cajones making statements about ANYONE's credibility.

Ooooh you have got to be kidding me! If his wife is missing then I think anyone that has EVER crossed DP's path in any way shape or form needs to immeditately join the witness protection program and go into hiding for the rest of their life.

FWIW, I was just over at gretawire and she's having her people check this out. Maybe we'll have further information on this by tonite.

Hopefully,
fran

Ooooh you have got to be kidding me! If his wife is missing then I think anyone that has EVER crossed DP's path in any way shape or form needs to immeditately join the witness protection program and go into hiding for the rest of their life.

I posted, WTF, No way!

Brodsky doesn't need to back up any of his statements with fact..because that is not the job of the defense attorney. He can say whatever he pleases to try to get his client painted in the best possible light

Having said that..that does not mean he can't be sued for slander if he doesn't reign in his mouth soon.

He might be better off with Craig Stebic's divorce attorney. Boy, didn't he benefit from Drew Peterson!
It wouldn't surprise me if the meeting last night he addressed on Greta was with CS's Attorney. So far, CS's Attorney has kept Craig out of jail and from being charged with anything! Altho...he could not keep the children from testifying to the GJ. If you think about it tho...who else better to call in on this case?! They are practicing law in the same area and have near the same case...except for Kathleen Savio's case.

I confess. When I heard that Brodsky said Tom's wife was missing, my first thought was "why, what did Drew P have against her?"

But knowing the source, I have my doubts that she is even missing. I hope the media follows up on this and tries to find her.

Brodsky revised and said she went missing ten to twelve years ago the other night on Greta.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back