Ozzy Osbourne At The Auction

Squishi, Sharon has some lovely taste in furniture. My mom about jumped through the TV when they were showing some of the furniture. My mom's a little like Sharon in that she loves all that big, intricately carved stuff. Too bad we live in a rowhouse.

Hi Filly,
I bet my husband would want some of their furniture too. Heck, I guess I wouldn't mind either. I'm not much of an Ozzy fan, but it would be cool to own something of his.

If I didn't have better things to do with 1 to 2 grand, I would love the doggy bed that Elton John gave them. It's beautiful... my kitty, Kyrnan, could sleep and lounge in fashion. LoL

Squishi, maybe we could chip in and split like a dinning room set. Half the leaf to your hubby and half to my mom. Split the chairs up. Elphaba your kitty got a beautiful name. Indeed Kyrnan should be lounging in style. LOL Man, that's steep in price though for a dog bed.

If I didn't have better things to do with 1 to 2 grand, I would love the doggy bed that Elton John gave them. It's beautiful... my kitty, Kyrnan, could sleep and lounge in fashion. LoL
OT..but Elton John was all the way down here in my town last night doing a concert..I didnt go as I couldnt afford the price of the ticket..we are surrounded by vineyards and was out at one of them doing his show.

OT..but Elton John was all the way down here in my town last night doing a concert..I didnt go as I couldnt afford the price of the ticket..we are surrounded by vineyards and was out at one of them doing his show.

Dingo that would have been so great to see him in a venue like that. Vineyards. He'd be great to see anyplace. He was here in Philly for free. My gentleman friend somehow got us tickets to sit right up front in a real live seat. Hey, I'd have stood with the common folk to see him. LOL He did "Philadelphia Freedom" and the crowd went gabonkers. I love his old stuff. A tune called "Amarhenna". Think that's how it's spelled. Sister, if I was down your way we'd have jumped a fence and snuck in. Sat under some grapes for a hideout.

My youngest daughter gets to see him for free, she is working at the winery where he is performing, she worked last night and is working again tonight.

Ok back on topic just had to add my two cents worth.

Dingo that would have been so great to see him in a venue like that. Vineyards. He'd be great to see anyplace. He was here in Philly for free. My gentleman friend somehow got us tickets to sit right up front in a real live seat. Hey, I'd have stood with the common folk to see him. LOL He did "Philadelphia Freedom" and the crowd went gabonkers. I love his old stuff. A tune called "Amarhenna". Think that's how it's spelled. Sister, if I was down your way we'd have jumped a fence and snuck in. Sat under some grapes for a hideout.
I suppose I could go for a drive and see how close to the place I could park..I might be able to sit in the car and listen to him:woohoo:

Squishi, maybe we could chip in and split like a dinning room set. Half the leaf to your hubby and half to my mom. Split the chairs up. Elphaba your kitty got a beautiful name. Indeed Kyrnan should be lounging in style. LOL Man, that's steep in price though for a dog bed.

LOL--I think maybe I could afford just one leg of the table.

We loved Ozzy's show on MTV a few years back--He recently put their house up for sale(the one in the TV series) for $12,000,000...a lotta money .and yet he still had noisy neighbors lol

We loved Ozzy's show on MTV a few years back--He recently put their house up for sale(the one in the TV series) for $12,000,000...a lotta money .and yet he still had noisy neighbors lol

Oh PH, I just checked where that comma was like three times. $12,000,000.That's alotta dough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back