1132 users online (225 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Drew gets visit from Child Protective Services

Just saw this on Greta Wire. Can someone listen and report back as I am unable! Details, Please!

Sorry that subject should have read, Drews get VISIT from Child Protective Services

Liz:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit as over on the findstacy site, that is their main worry. THEY WANT THE KIDS OUT OF DP'S HOUSE!!!!

Link to Greta so I can listen? My speaker is on now.

LD, it is one of the first posts
    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

click on the blue box (box, not barrel)
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

LOL

grace................

are you sure it's a BOX and not a BARREL??????????????

Thanks for the link!

Littledeer, sorry bout forgetting the link.

Thanks for providing it, Mysteriew!

From reading the comments over at Greta's, it sounds like the visit from CPS was last week; and that they must have concluded the children were fine!

liz

LOL..................sat and waited for over 5 minutes and got nothing. Cambe back to give you the sad news.....

LOL................no problem. HOWEVER, THOSE CHILDREN SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THAT HOUSE ASAP in my opinion. Events are happening every second it seems and I am so worried that DP is going to snap and hurt those children!!

You know the men that say, If I can't have her/them "no one will".........

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Littledeer, sorry bout forgetting the link.

Thanks for providing it, Mysteriew!

From reading the comments over at Greta's, it sounds like the visit from CPS was last week; and that they must have concluded the children were fine!
    It seems so. Steve sounds like a put together man...very calm...very self assured and willing to back his dad. Almost like the chapters in the book aren't written and he doesn't see the writing on the wall. It is hard to believe he is a police officer but that could be part of it too. His only worry (that I could see) is that the Grand Jury could be tainted by the media coverage. Strange dynamics.

How strange is it that your a police officer watching your nephews/nieces and your father who also happens to be a police officer is in the media every day for suspicion of murder?

How does Steve not think like a police officer every second and wonder if good old Dad is guilty of murder and yet keep so calm??

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    It seems so. Steve sounds like a put together man...very calm...very self assured and willing to back his dad. Almost like the chapters in the book aren't written and he doesn't see the writing on the wall. It is hard to believe he is a police officer but that could be part of it too. His only worry (that I could see) is that the Grand Jury could be tainted by the media coverage. Strange dynamics.

Hi CP --- I'm confused. The "Steve" at Gretawire is supposed to be Drew's friend Steve, not his police officer son, Steve. But I'm unable to listen, so you tell me.

Littledeer, my thoughts echo yours about the children. I'm concerned for their safety. IF their father really was so concerned about them, he would allow the kids to go stay with friends or relatives, where they could exercise a little anonymity and freedom!

It is Drews friend Steve. And on the audio Steve relayed that Drew said he doesn't know the sister? They were talking about Tom's sister who emailed Greta last night. Drew doesn't know his half sister?

Liz:

I jumped the gun on Steve from CP's post, I've only heard/read that it was DP'S friend (Steve Ceraco (sp?) that has been at the house and not his son.

Maybe CP can verify which Steve it is.

Hi CP --- I'm confused. The "Steve" at Gretawire is supposed to be Drew's friend Steve, not his police officer son, Steve. But I'm unable to listen, so you tell me.

Littledeer, my thoughts echo yours about the children. I'm concerned for their safety. IF their father really was so concerned about them, he would allow the kids to go stay with friends or relatives, where they could exercise a little anonymity and freedom!
    Maybe that is why he was so put together as he wasn't Steve the son but the friend. I need to listen again. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Maybe that is why he was so put together as he wasn't Steve the son but the friend. I need to listen again. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Its not hard to confuse me CP. lol I wasn't sure as I cannot hear when I click on the blue box. But Greta's heading says, Drew's "friend".

Its not hard to confuse me CP. lol I wasn't sure as I cannot hear when I click on the blue box. But Greta's heading says, Drew's "friend".
    What he said was "since I am on the bad side" and I thought he said dad's side. My hearing is getting worse every day so turn up the volumn is the best advise for me to me.

What he said was "since I am on the bad side" and I thought he said dad's side. My hearing is getting worse every day so turn up the volumn is the best advise for me to me.

Well that's probably an easy mistake to make! Now, pump up the volume!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast