Drew gets visit from Child Protective Services

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Just saw this on Greta Wire. Can someone listen and report back as I am unable! Details, Please!

Sorry that subject should have read, Drews get VISIT from Child Protective Services

Liz:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit as over on the findstacy site, that is their main worry. THEY WANT THE KIDS OUT OF DP'S HOUSE!!!!

Link to Greta so I can listen? My speaker is on now.

LOL

grace................

are you sure it's a BOX and not a BARREL??????????????

Thanks for the link!

Littledeer, sorry bout forgetting the link. :doh:

Thanks for providing it, Mysteriew! :)

From reading the comments over at Greta's, it sounds like the visit from CPS was last week; and that they must have concluded the children were fine!

liz

LOL..................sat and waited for over 5 minutes and got nothing. Cambe back to give you the sad news.....

LOL................no problem. HOWEVER, THOSE CHILDREN SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THAT HOUSE ASAP in my opinion. Events are happening every second it seems and I am so worried that DP is going to snap and hurt those children!!

You know the men that say, If I can't have her/them "no one will".........

Littledeer, sorry bout forgetting the link. :doh:

Thanks for providing it, Mysteriew! :)

From reading the comments over at Greta's, it sounds like the visit from CPS was last week; and that they must have concluded the children were fine!

It seems so. Steve sounds like a put together man...very calm...very self assured and willing to back his dad. Almost like the chapters in the book aren't written and he doesn't see the writing on the wall. It is hard to believe he is a police officer but that could be part of it too. His only worry (that I could see) is that the Grand Jury could be tainted by the media coverage. Strange dynamics.

How strange is it that your a police officer watching your nephews/nieces and your father who also happens to be a police officer is in the media every day for suspicion of murder?

How does Steve not think like a police officer every second and wonder if good old Dad is guilty of murder and yet keep so calm??

It seems so. Steve sounds like a put together man...very calm...very self assured and willing to back his dad. Almost like the chapters in the book aren't written and he doesn't see the writing on the wall. It is hard to believe he is a police officer but that could be part of it too. His only worry (that I could see) is that the Grand Jury could be tainted by the media coverage. Strange dynamics.

Hi CP --- I'm confused. The "Steve" at Gretawire is supposed to be Drew's friend Steve, not his police officer son, Steve. But I'm unable to listen, so you tell me.

Littledeer, my thoughts echo yours about the children. I'm concerned for their safety. IF their father really was so concerned about them, he would allow the kids to go stay with friends or relatives, where they could exercise a little anonymity and freedom!

It is Drews friend Steve. And on the audio Steve relayed that Drew said he doesn't know the sister? They were talking about Tom's sister who emailed Greta last night. Drew doesn't know his half sister?

Liz:

I jumped the gun on Steve from CP's post, I've only heard/read that it was DP'S friend (Steve Ceraco (sp?) that has been at the house and not his son.

Maybe CP can verify which Steve it is.

Hi CP --- I'm confused. The "Steve" at Gretawire is supposed to be Drew's friend Steve, not his police officer son, Steve. But I'm unable to listen, so you tell me.

Littledeer, my thoughts echo yours about the children. I'm concerned for their safety. IF their father really was so concerned about them, he would allow the kids to go stay with friends or relatives, where they could exercise a little anonymity and freedom!
Maybe that is why he was so put together as he wasn't Steve the son but the friend. I need to listen again. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Maybe that is why he was so put together as he wasn't Steve the son but the friend. I need to listen again. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Its not hard to confuse me CP. lol I wasn't sure as I cannot hear when I click on the blue box. But Greta's heading says, Drew's "friend".

Its not hard to confuse me CP. lol I wasn't sure as I cannot hear when I click on the blue box. But Greta's heading says, Drew's "friend".

What he said was "since I am on the bad side" and I thought he said dad's side. My hearing is getting worse every day so turn up the volumn is the best advise for me to me.

What he said was "since I am on the bad side" and I thought he said dad's side. My hearing is getting worse every day so turn up the volumn is the best advise for me to me.

Well that's probably an easy mistake to make! Now, pump up the volume! ;)

I can see how that would happen. lol.

If CPS doesn't step in and remove those kids, they will have the children's blood on their hands if dp does what I think he will do in the end.

He isn't smiling for the cameras anymore, the first sign that the investigation has struck a nerve. Dp is a control freak. He is the king of his castle and I believe he will commit suicide and take his kids with him. He has no concern for them. He has put the teenage sons through this twice. He hates his wives more than he loves his kids. He will kill them rather than let the wives' families get them and being the 'victim' of these women and their bad upbringings as he alleges, he will probably leave a suicide note blaming Kathleen, Stacy and their families for his actions. JMHO.

I hope Greta or someone starts putting pressure on CPS before it's too late.

I agree. It is always the scariest time when a father has his children and they are turning up the heat on him. Hopefully, CPS will make frequent visits and remove them if they suspect anything at all.

reen:

Reading your post made me sick to my stomach as I aslo agree with you.

I've been posting here and there about the kids safety..............I don't see much over at the findstacy site about them, but I am praying that is because they don't want DP to know anything in case he or Paul is reading everything from that site.

Maybe, HOPEFULLY, they have hired an attorney who is processing the legal paperwork to remove the childen from a "possible hostile environment" that could endanger their lives!!!

I'm not sure that CPS can do anything without verification that any child has been abused or hurt. I don't think they have the legal authority to remove children based on only fears that something will happen.

It looks like DP is beginning to fall apart; No more being the jokester. The kids need to be safe and right now the whole situation is so volatile someone from CPS needs to step in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back