SC - Barbara, 49, & Teresa Johnson, 19, murdered, Summerton, 29 Nov 2007

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

SUMMERTON, S.C. — A mother and daughter were hugging each other in a child's bedroom when the daughter's ex-boyfriend shot and killed them both, authorities said.
About a half-dozen shots were fired at Teresa Lynelle Johnson, 19, and her mother Barbara Johnson, 49, after the man broke into their home early Thursday morning, Clarendon County Chief Deputy Joe Bradham said.
The women were killed in the bedroom of the daughter's 14-month-old child, who was also in the room, but was not harmed, authorities said.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

This is horrifying! Thank God the baby was not hurt. I just don't get with these men who kill women just because they don't want to be with them. Why can't they just get over it and move on?????

DS, this is just sad, sad, sad. Man, my mom would have taken him out as soon as he stepped a toe in her door. As a mom your gut instinct kicks in with these guys. They can be mighty cocky. As a mom myself I whispered in the ear of one of these creeps myself when they came by to pick my daughter up. He left and never been back since.

How tragic, i wonder what this world is coming to?

I cant believe this ,What's wrong wiith people now days ?
:furious:

It is all about power, domination and control.

Isn't taking the life of someone the ultimate control. I put money that the girl broke up with the guy and "he decided" to seek revenge because what she did was not in sync with his personality.

It is all about power, domination and control.

Isn't taking the life of someone the ultimate control. I put money that the girl broke up with the guy and "he decided" to seek revenge because what she did was not in sync with his personality.

I totally agree with you since he was an ex-boyfriend. How sad for all three of the females. Now the baby doesn't even have her grandmother to raise her. They must not have even known that he was in the house or it doesn't seem that they would have been hugging. I'm thankful that he didn't kill the baby too. I wonder if it was his? Looks like a death penalty case to me as he murdered two people...at least LWOP. Wonder if it was really worth it to him!!

Charles E. Junious

Housed: Perry
Sentence Start Date: 11/29/2007
Sentence Date: 01/28/2009

Offense: 2 counts Murder
Sentence: LWOP

I totally agree with you since he was an ex-boyfriend. How sad for all three of the females. Now the baby doesn't even have her grandmother to raise her. They must not have even known that he was in the house or it doesn't seem that they would have been hugging. I'm thankful that he didn't kill the baby too. I wonder if it was his? Looks like a death penalty case to me as he murdered two people...at least LWOP. Wonder if it was really worth it to him!!

Unfortunately, I think it more likely that this was not a spontaneous hug. I fear the animal may have taunted them and made them choose whether he would shoot them or the baby. Their hug may have been their last act as he stood there sneering. Hero moms who gave their lives so the baby could live?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back