1113 users online (210 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stacy's children

I was wondering if anyone knows where the 4 children were at the time. It sounds like something was brewing that whole day...DP calling sick, etc. Has anyone heard anything regarding where these children were...with relatives, friends?

...just wondering, that's all.

From what I gather, the children were in the home during most of the day and for a short time, at Sharon's. One of the kids was very upset because Drew and Stacy had a big fight. The children were alone when Cassandra showed up at Drews house looking for Stacy lated on Sunday night.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 12-01-2007 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    From what I gather, the children were in the home during most of the day and for a short time, at Sharon's. One of the kids was very upset because Drew and Stacy had a big fight. The children were alone when
    Stacy showed up at Drews house
    looking for Stacy lated on Sunday night.
    Oops, you mean Cassandra

How old are the oldest two children, the ones Stacy adopted? I know her two biological children were not old enough to be alone. Is one old enough to be left alone and in charge of little ones according to Illinois law? I thought it was 14 before a child could "babysit" in Illinois.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    How old are the oldest two children, the ones Stacy adopted? I know her two biological children were not old enough to be alone. Is one old enough to be left alone and in charge of little ones according to Illinois law? I thought it was 14 before a child could "babysit" in Illinois.
    13 & 14 years if age

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Oops, you mean Cassandra
    I keep doing that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I don't know about Ill. but in most states it can be any age over 9, but if something goes wrong then the parents are responsible. In fact most children over the age of nine, when daycares stop watching kids, you can leave them alone. But again, if something goes wrong, the parents are held liable.

I'm sure the older ones would be able to provide valuable information regarding what they fought about, etc. If she left 'willingly' with him or if he made her go with him. I can't stop thinking about these poor kids. Obviously he didn't kill her in the house if they were there...And, her car was still there, so she must have left with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    I'm sure the older ones would be able to provide valuable information regarding what they fought about, etc. If she left 'willingly' with him or if he made her go with him. I can't stop thinking about these poor kids. Obviously he didn't kill her in the house if they were there...And, her car was still there, so she must have left with him.
    The 14 year old was/has been summoned for GJ testimony

Yeah, the 14 yo has been called for Grand Jury testimony. But he has been available to his father for a month now.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That's the scary part. A month with DP possibly filling the kid's head with who knows what.

Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    I think he did kill her in their bedroom. Hence the square rubbermaid tote. It would be much easier to do that than to hustle Stacy back and forth alive then dead. Drew also stated that when he woke up at 11am, Stacy was gone. She was dead by then IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I think he did kill her in their bedroom. Hence the square rubbermaid tote. It would be much easier to do that than to hustle Stacy back and forth alive then dead. Drew also stated that when he woke up at 11am, Stacy was gone. She was dead by then IMO.
    That conversation with Bruce that am, was that by cellphone, landline or text? I am thinking it was text but I am not sure. If so, well we know at some point DrewP had control of the phone. Could he have faked a text on her phone?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I read that Drew has made arrangements for his children to be take care of, just in case he is arrested. I feel certain that he will try to have Steve take custody. I hope that some high-powered attorney helps Cassandra get Stacy's children, or the cycle will continue.

myster:

Bruce called Stacy's cell phone that morning at 10:00 A.M.

nanandjim:

With DP being so cocky and sure of himself and yet knowing that eventually it will all crumble down and he will be arrested, and yet he is in the house every day with the kids, I agree, he has made plans for Steve to be the guardian in his will or whatever.

But, Cassandra and family should be the ones that take care of them.....
    Maybe Mark Fuhram can help them out on the legal end since he has been so involved???

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast