TN TN - Pamela Mitchell, 30, Nashville, 19 Aug 1992

Rle7

Reaction score
Pamela Jean Mitchell
Missing since August 19, 1992 from Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: February 16, 1962
Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 105 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
AKA: Gifford, Warrick, and Saddler.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pamela Mitchell disappeared on August 19, 1992.
Pamela lived at 2828 Dickerson Road, Nashville. She was last seen at the Krystal Restaurant, located at 100 West Trinity Lane. She has not been seen since. She was married and has two children.
At the time of her disapperance she was on and off of drugs and was prostituting at times. A witness told police Mitchell got into a car at a Krystal on West Trinity Lane and she was never seen again.
Her family believes foul play was involved in her disappearance.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Metropolitan Nasville Police Departement
Detective Clinton Vogel
615-862-7557
615-862-7546
NCIC Number: M-680660983

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Metropolitan Nasville Police Departement
Missing USA
News Channel 5 7/13/07

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/605dftn.html

A Nashville family continues to search for their loved one, now missing for 15 years.

Pamela Mitchell went missing in August 1992 in East Nashville.

Relatives last saw her in 1991 on Christmas.

Mitchell delved into drugs and prostitution.

Metro police detectives do not have any real leads in the case.

Her family said each holiday is difficult knowing they do not have any answers.

"It's so hard to deal with and cope with," said Mitchell's sister-in-law Karen Gifford, adding that it's "hard to put into words" her feelings about Mitchell's disappearance.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=7435853

I'm from Nashville and recently saw a post where Pamela's daughter Ashley is attempting to look for her. I wasn't familiar with the case until then but after doing a search found it on here. For a city the size of Nashville we actually have very few missing persons cases so this one caught my eye.

I agree I'm from not to far from Nashville and I had never heard of this case either there really aren't to many missing cases there

The link for a potential match that was double posted two and three posts above mine is no longer working. I can't find the thread either. Can someone assist?

I love you mama. I pray we find answers one day. It's been 28 years. You'll be a great grandmother next April. Can you believe it? I know I can't. You've missed so much. I pray we find justice and your remains. Your murderer, if still alive, probably reads these things. To him/her: we may not get you in this life, but God's justice comes after. May you burn in hell.
Rest in peace, mama. Wherever you are. Love, Your Daughter, Ashley

The link for a potential match that was double posted two and three posts above mine is no longer working. I can't find the thread either. Can someone assist?
It doesn't matter. That link is for a woman that is not my mother. It isn't Pamela Mitchell. I would know if it were. I'm her daughter and mama didnt have tattoos with two Male's names. She only has two children, my brother Kenneth Shane, and myself, Ashley. My daddy's name was Rick. Hope this helps.

Ashley, welcome to Websleuths @Amitchell6971
So sorry about your mother. There are many WS'ers who love and care for the missing. WS'ers will never give up.
Please consider becoming a Verified Insider on this case.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. The FBI has her DNA so if she ever does turn up, we'll be notified. Unfortunately, I don't believe she'll ever be found. In my personal opinion, she is buried in basement of the man who reported her missing without ever reaching out to us, the family. For some strange reason the police didnt think that enough to call him a suspect, so I don't think we'll ever know.

I'm from Nashville and recently saw a post where Pamela's daughter Ashley is attempting to look for her. I wasn't familiar with the case until then but after doing a search found it on here. For a city the size of Nashville we actually have very few missing persons cases so this one caught my eye.
We have 19 unsolved missing persons here in Nashville. Sadly, none of them have turned up, not even mama. It's crazy how that many people just vanish. Breaks my heart.

As of yesterday, Pamela has been missing for 29 years.

We have 19 unsolved missing persons here in Nashville. Sadly, none of them have turned up, not even mama. It's crazy how that many people just vanish. Breaks my heart.

Your mom was my babysitter when I lived near the fairgrounds. I was very young and she was just a teenager but I adored her. I asked about her for years and found out what happened when I searched online for Pam Warrick (that’s the name I knew her as).
I hope they find out what really happened and find her. She was incredibly kind to me as a child and always loved

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back