774 users online (110 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Drew has placed orange cones acros the end of his driveway and posted a no trespassing sign in his front yard.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMucha View Post
    Drew has placed orange cones acros the end of his driveway and posted a no trespassing sign in his front yard.
    What does he think this will do for him?! Keep the people having the vigil from using his driveway to park in?! LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

At some point yesterday afternoon, someone sympathetic to Drew, put a few orange construction cones out in front of his house on the street, so no one could park there. This morning, Drew’s brother, Paul informed us of the plan: to pull a big truck up in front of his house to block the view from the media–and the street in the process.

Earlier this morning, his brother, Paul put orange cones on the street…

Undaunted, an enraged Sharon told me she called the cops. Then, had friends hustle 4 cars into the “saved” spots. It was a frenetic scene there for a few minutes!

I told Sharon this was like the Hatfields and McCoys. Her reply: “No, this is a man who murdered his wife!”

All this drama, and the vigil is still hours away.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

It just never ends!

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    At some point yesterday afternoon, someone sympathetic to Drew, put a few orange construction cones out in front of his house on the street, so no one could park there. This morning, Drew’s brother, Paul informed us of the plan: to pull a big truck up in front of his house to block the view from the media–and the street in the process.

Earlier this morning, his brother, Paul put orange cones on the street…

Undaunted, an enraged Sharon told me she called the cops. Then, had friends hustle 4 cars into the “saved” spots. It was a frenetic scene there for a few minutes!

I told Sharon this was like the Hatfields and McCoys. Her reply: “No, this is a man who murdered his wife!”

All this drama, and the vigil is still hours away.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

It just never ends!
    Wow! I like Sharon more every day!! What a smart woman she is! I bet DP is fuming bigtime!

My first thought when they mentioned the large truck was, "Driver...move that bus!!"! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Smile Thank you for your thoughtfulness

Greetings Chico ..

Just a quick note of appreciation to you for including all the past 9 links to this thread in your post. Most thoughtful and much appreciated!

Smiles n' good thoughts to you ...

Rum Tum
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

Rum Tum Tugger

Sharon, YOU ROCK!!

I'm so glad someone like her lived next to Stacy and was her friend.

I feel so sorry for those young kids in his care. You know from all his maddening behavior that they just aren't getting the care they truly need.

I wish Drew would allow the kids to take part in this vigil for Stacy. It would be good for them to be with people who love them and are willing to give them the support they need. They deserve time to grieve and be with people who realize their mother is gone for good...instead of hearing she is out there and has simply abandoned them.

Of course, we know this will never happen. Drew is a selfish person and his children are way down on his list of priorities.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    What does he think this will do for him?! Keep the people having the vigil from using his driveway to park in?! LOL
    Doncha know? LE is severely allergic to orange cones. They cannot cross them because they're like kryptonite to them, therefore they won't be able to arrest DP.

If I lived there I'd get a roll of yellow "crime scene" police tape and string it around his yard.

Oh, I forgot the kids would probably see that. Never mind.

Yes, they need to be careful because of the children. However, it wouldn't stop me from putting up a "display" on my home of Stacy's photo with her children and doing a makeshift memorial for her. This would be a positive thing.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I hope someone is keeping an eye on Sharon.. You know people who cross DP are known to come up missing or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMucha View Post
    Thanks Randy! I think it's interesting that Stacy's family and the searchers will be holding a vigil in front of DP's home. This has to be wearing on his nerves! Although, I just can't see DP confessing. He'll go kicking and screaming, denying he had anything to do with her disappearance.

Jamie Colby from Fox News just did an update about the search and vigil. She showed the new "no tresspassing" sign Drew has in his yard. Sounds like he's hunkered down!

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Jamie Colby from Fox News just did an update about the search and vigil. She showed the new "no tresspassing" sign Drew has in his yard. Sounds like he's hunkered down!
    Yes, I caught that, too. She also mentioned he tried to stop the vigil. I wonder how he tried to go about doing that?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast