Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Drew has placed orange cones acros the end of his driveway and posted a no trespassing sign in his front yard.
What does he think this will do for him?! Keep the people having the vigil from using his driveway to park in?! LOL

At some point yesterday afternoon, someone sympathetic to Drew, put a few orange construction cones out in front of his house on the street, so no one could park there. This morning, Drew’s brother, Paul informed us of the plan: to pull a big truck up in front of his house to block the view from the media–and the street in the process.

Earlier this morning, his brother, Paul put orange cones on the street…

Undaunted, an enraged Sharon told me she called the cops. Then, had friends hustle 4 cars into the “saved” spots. It was a frenetic scene there for a few minutes!

I told Sharon this was like the Hatfields and McCoys. Her reply: “No, this is a man who murdered his wife!”

All this drama, and the vigil is still hours away.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

It just never ends!

At some point yesterday afternoon, someone sympathetic to Drew, put a few orange construction cones out in front of his house on the street, so no one could park there. This morning, Drew’s brother, Paul informed us of the plan: to pull a big truck up in front of his house to block the view from the media–and the street in the process.

Undaunted, an enraged Sharon told me she called the cops. Then, had friends hustle 4 cars into the “saved” spots. It was a frenetic scene there for a few minutes!

I told Sharon this was like the Hatfields and McCoys. Her reply: “No, this is a man who murdered his wife!”

It just never ends!
Wow! I like Sharon more every day!! What a smart woman she is! I bet DP is fuming bigtime!

My first thought when they mentioned the large truck was, "Driver...move that bus!!"! LOL

Greetings Chico ..

Just a quick note of appreciation to you for including all the past 9 links to this thread in your post. Most thoughtful and much appreciated!

Smiles n' good thoughts to you ... :)

Rum Tum

Sharon, YOU ROCK!!

I'm so glad someone like her lived next to Stacy and was her friend.

I feel so sorry for those young kids in his care. You know from all his maddening behavior that they just aren't getting the care they truly need.

I wish Drew would allow the kids to take part in this vigil for Stacy. It would be good for them to be with people who love them and are willing to give them the support they need. They deserve time to grieve and be with people who realize their mother is gone for good...instead of hearing she is out there and has simply abandoned them.

Of course, we know this will never happen. Drew is a selfish person and his children are way down on his list of priorities.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What does he think this will do for him?! Keep the people having the vigil from using his driveway to park in?! LOL

Doncha know? LE is severely allergic to orange cones. They cannot cross them because they're like kryptonite to them, therefore they won't be able to arrest DP.

If I lived there I'd get a roll of yellow "crime scene" police tape and string it around his yard.

Oh, I forgot the kids would probably see that. Never mind.

Yes, they need to be careful because of the children. However, it wouldn't stop me from putting up a "display" on my home of Stacy's photo with her children and doing a makeshift memorial for her. This would be a positive thing.

I hope someone is keeping an eye on Sharon.. You know people who cross DP are known to come up missing or dead. :rolleyes:

Drew has placed orange cones acros the end of his driveway and posted a no trespassing sign in his front yard.

Thanks Randy! I think it's interesting that Stacy's family and the searchers will be holding a vigil in front of DP's home. This has to be wearing on his nerves! Although, I just can't see DP confessing. He'll go kicking and screaming, denying he had anything to do with her disappearance.

Jamie Colby from Fox News just did an update about the search and vigil. She showed the new "no tresspassing" sign Drew has in his yard. Sounds like he's hunkered down!

Jamie Colby from Fox News just did an update about the search and vigil. She showed the new "no tresspassing" sign Drew has in his yard. Sounds like he's hunkered down!
Yes, I caught that, too. She also mentioned he tried to stop the vigil. I wonder how he tried to go about doing that?

It just never ends!

And everything DP says or does just adds more to his image - the image of a guilty man. If he was so innocent, why wouldn't he welcome a prayer vigil for his missing wife?

I think it's interesting that Stacy's family and the searchers will be holding a vigil in front of DP's home. This has to be wearing on his nerves! Although, I just can't see DP confessing. He'll go kicking and screaming, denying he had anything to do with her disappearance.
They are doing it to put pressure on Drew and to let the children know there are people who truly care about Stacy.

Another Email from Colleague Jeff Goldblatt in Bolingbrook

by Greta Van Susteren
December 1st, 2007 4:33 PM Eastern
FNC’s Jeff Goldblatt just sent me this email….

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen; Howard, Cory
Sent: Sat Dec 01 16:20:58 2007
Subject: Update

So Drew seems to have reverted to Plan B in his apparent effort to shield his house from the media, and in the process, meddle with the vigil for Stacy, the mother of his two kids.

He put a handful of orange cones directly in front of his driveway. And he hammered a small “no trespassing” sign into the frozen turf outside his house. Before driving in that first bang, he paused a few seconds and looked around, as if he wanted to be certain there were news crews on hand to document his handiwork.

I’m now done for the day. And the timing couldn’t be any better. The snow has changed to freezing rain. It is downright NASTY outside. In fact, they called off the search a few hours early.

Until next time. Best…

FoxNews with Jamie Colby is on now, reporting from the soon to start vigil.

She will be reporting from there intermittently for the next two hours.

Greg Jarrett asked her something about he had heard Drew has asked for an autopsy on Kathleen but, Jamie
couldn't hear his question, so it went unanswered.

Any links to this broadcast? Is it still on?

My prayers and thoughts for all those volunteers and the family all day today. I was so hoping.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth