850 users online (119 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Richard Grossman, aka "Luc Sonet"

I actually had some dealings with this guy about 15 years ago regarding his hideous mansion. He had a ponytail then. We nicknamed him "Dr. Death". I don't know why any woman would be attracted to him.

http://articles.philly.com/2007-12-0...-oil-paintings
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 10-02-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: fixed link

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    The ironic thing is that all of this is a WAY more interesting back story than the one he made up about growing up in France and knowing those famous artists. If he's serious about his art, it will probably sell better now... <rolling eyes>
    Just thinkin' out loud....

What a jerk.

This comment "The courts were forgiving." is exactly why he's still out in the world taking advantage of others. That and women that obviously don't do their research.

That's a wonderful article about him. Very detailed. Those reporters should be proud of what they wrote. Hopefully it will save some others from being his victims.

Maybe they can research Drew Peterson next!

No Way

WOW!!!! Just WOW! "You're going to pick your cats over me?" The lady says yes she is. Best is this poor man who owns the place in Mill Creek. Here he's being shown a bunch of nude photographs and he's like "That's my parlor couch". I'm sure that stint over in Fort Dix helped him pick up some new friends that will be helpful. Lutersmama, get out of here. You actually met this guy? Why'd you call him "Doctor Death?" Stuff like this blows me away.He must believe his own lies. I wouldn't be able to get out the first one like "Yeah I grew up in France, and my work has been in MOMA". Naturally we'd all like to believe others don't purposely deceive, but no way with this guy.

I wanted to see a picture of the mansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    WOW!!!! Just WOW! "You're going to pick your cats over me?" The lady says yes she is. Best is this poor man who owns the place in Mill Creek. Here he's being shown a bunch of nude photographs and he's like "That's my parlor couch". I'm sure that stint over in Fort Dix helped him pick up some new friends that will be helpful. Lutersmama, get out of here. You actually met this guy? Why'd you call him "Doctor Death?" Stuff like this blows me away.He must believe his own lies. I wouldn't be able to get out the first one like "Yeah I grew up in France, and my work has been in MOMA". Naturally we'd all like to believe others don't purposely deceive, but no way with this guy.
    I sat in a conference room with him and my partner. I think we did some work for him. IIRC, he stiffed us for the bill.

He was just creepy. The rumor in the neighborhood was that he was building this 12 bedroom 12 bath house as a super-secret rehab facility. It is soooooo ugly.

If you have GoogleEarth, look at 1494 Treeline Drive, Malvern, PA 19355