Printable Flyer for Truck Stops

magpie

Derek's Grandma
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A poster (nero) at findstacypeterson.com created this flyer to post in Truck Stops as a way to garner more information on this tip to police:

Two truckers told Illinois State Police that Peterson and an accomplice and were trying to get someone to carry a "package" for them.

You may print the flyer and hang it up anywhere you think truckers might see it and possibly provide more information.

Link to forum: http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php

I can't figure out how to put a photo in a post here, so here's the link to the flyer.
The family really wants to get this flyer out there, so if anybody can put the picture of the flyer in a post, thank you!

Link to Flyer:

DrewPetersonFlyerphotocredit.jpg

This is a new flyer with media credits to photos.

Ooo...well it is a nice poster...However, I do see a copyright issue definitely!!!! I would recommend we don't jump on that one. I think we should stay away from using any photos taken by the media for use on such posters. I would encourage Cassandra to use a photo she has personally taken of Drew or one given to her by Stacy. They had a ton of photos taken on their trip.

OH, I'll let her know what you said, will give her a link back to this post!

Thanks!

I just wouldn't want anyone to get into a situation where copyright infringements could come back to haunt them later!

You are welcome. : ) Just trying to look out for everyone's best interest here...and there.

I am waiting for Bev (Admin) to post her answer on the thread I linked above.

I would hate to get Cassandra into trouble, she has enough to deal with. Bless her heart. She is so brave.

She certainly is! I applaud her for her swift action and getting this entire process started when she did!! Amazing woman! She listened to her gut feelings and didn't let anyone sway her. She is definitely Stacy's hero and Kathleen's, too! Without her, the Savio family would have had no recourse.

It's a good idea to point that out, but the family is working closely with the media at this point, it is entirely possible that media has granted permission for the picture to be used.

She certainly is! I applaud her for her swift action and getting this entire process started when she did!! Amazing woman! She listened to her gut feelings and didn't let anyone sway her. She is definitely Stacy's hero and Kathleen's, too! Without her, the Savio family would have had no recourse.

Yes, Cassandra was on to Drew that very night! She is one smart cookie, no doubt! Her love for her sister is overwhelming and she will not rest until she finds Stacy.

You are right about Kathleen. Her plight would not have been exposed had it not been for Stacy's disappearance. I just hate that Stacy had to pay such a high price, her very own life, to expose the wrong that had been done to Kathleen.

Ah! A new poster with photo credits. Will this work?

DrewPetersonFlyerphotocredit.jpg

They need to confirm it with whoever owns the photos. It would only take a phone call from Cassandra to be certain.

It's a good idea to point that out, but the family is working closely with the media at this point, it is entirely possible that media has granted permission for the picture to be used.
They just need to make certain permission HAS been granted tho. Better safe than sorry. We know how the Paparrazi are about ownership and rights on their photos. They are worth a mint...you know!

OK, thanks SS! :) For the meantime I have changed the link in my 1st post to reflect the new link with credits to media for photos.

I'll go back and report in with Admin, see what they say. Sheesh, my fingers are getting tired with all this running... :D

Maybe I need to finally break down and join her site. LOL I guess it would save you from all this typing. : )

See...normally when we make those kinds of posters...we have mug shots to use! LOL

I think we will have a mug shot or two very soon! :behindbar

You should join! It's a very lively crowd! :D Very friendly crowd too.

They just need to make certain permission HAS been granted tho. Better safe than sorry. We know how the Paparrazi are about ownership and rights on their photos. They are worth a mint...you know!

I took a look at the photos, and one does look like maybe it is a People Mag photo. I don't know if they hung around after the interview to give any permission.

See...normally when we make those kinds of posters...we have mug shots to use! LOL
Someone over there (can't remember which nick) made a pic of Drew with his face behind prison bars!!!! I wanted to bring it over for a laugh, but didn't.

Someone over there (can't remember which nick) made a pic of Drew with his face behind prison bars!!!! I wanted to bring it over for a laugh, but didn't.

LOL, I'm a member over there and see a lot of our posts and info. from WS over there posted.

I think we will have a mug shot or two very soon! :behindbar

You should join! It's a very lively crowd! :D Very friendly crowd too.
I did! I am just awaiting my approval! I wish they would hurry now!! More breaking news on Fox! Woohoo!

I know they are...I read it daily! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back