1174 users online (245 members and 929 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poor Senator Craig...

In the spirit of lightheartedness, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/...ons/index.html

I mean no disrespect, but clearly there is an adversarial relationship between he and his hometown newspaper.

I heard on Fox that eight men have come forward saying that they either had sex with the senator or that they were propositioned by him. It was probably a misunderstanding because he does have a wide foot stance, you know.

In all seriousness, is his wife going to continue to bury her head in the sand? That's assuming that she doesn't know.

Hi Nan-

The newest details (some sordid) are here:

http://idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/226703.html

His wife has bigger problems if her husband digs anonymous sex in mens rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post

You're right! She needs to wise up!

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Sounds like he practices safe safe...

I believe that he is gay not bisexual. He married to cover up his homosexuality. I wonder if he actually has normal "relations" with his wife. If he does, she may not know.

I agree that it is really hypocritical, especially if he is voting against gay rights.

Has he retired? What is the status?

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Sounds like he practices safe safe...

I believe that he is gay not bisexual. He married to cover up his homosexuality. I wonder if he actually has normal "relations" with his wife. If he does, she may not know.

I agree that it is really hypocritical, especially if he is voting against gay rights.

Has he retired? What is the status?
    He's still in office, Nan. He says he's not running for re-election, though.

I heard on Fox that eight men have come forward saying that they either had sex with the senator or that they were propositioned by him. It was probably a misunderstanding because he does have a wide foot stance, you know.

In all seriousness, is his wife going to continue to bury her head in the sand? That's assuming that she doesn't know.
    THe "wide stance" might be misconstrued, but the BJ is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama View Post
    THe "wide stance" might be misconstrued, but the BJ is another matter.
    The male prostitute's story might be easier for Larry and Suzanne to dismiss than the others. Greg Ruth's story was pretty believable to me. It's pretty disgusting the way that he was essentially "dismissed" by Larry Craig afterward.

There was a common denominator in the stories- Larry Craig didn't like to "get naked".

I always think in cases like this that there must be many more stories that we'll never hear about.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    The male prostitute's story might be easier for Larry and Suzanne to dismiss than the others. Greg Ruth's story was pretty believable to me. It's pretty disgusting the way that he was essentially "dismissed" by Larry Craig afterward.

There was a common denominator in the stories- Larry Craig didn't like to "get naked".

I always think in cases like this that there must be many more stories that we'll never hear about.
    You can count on it.

While I get a cheap thrill when a spotlight gets thrown on a hypocrite, I am sad that anyone is so ashamed of his/her sexuality that they have to go to such lengths to run from it.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Palms Up

Sadly it all makes perfect sense. Dude, protested much too loudly. If he didn't want to be outted he should have had more discretion. Hypocrital to the nth degree. What the wife going to say? Maybe go on Oprah like McGreevey's wife?

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    Hi Nan-

The newest details (some sordid) are here:

http://idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/226703.html
    --lol--I think the funniest one was the Boise Guy at the Denver airport stall when he was alarmed to see a hand, palm up, creeping up the divider--The guy just got up and left, but if that happened to me, I would have taken my shoe and smashed Craig's hand with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton View Post
    --lol--I think the funniest one was the Boise Guy at the Denver airport stall when he was alarmed to see a hand, palm up, creeping up the divider--The guy just got up and left, but if that happened to me, I would have taken my shoe and smashed Craig's hand with it lol
    Now THAT would have been hilarious-how would he have spun that injury do you suppose??? As an aside, I agree completely with the poster who indicated that it is very sad that someone is going to such lengths to hide his sexuality. I agree that he is probably gay and he might actually feel much better if he just outed himself and shed his fake image! He married his wife late in his career, right? Around 1990 and she already had children, so perhaps she was in on the deal from the beginning. No offense to Michael Jackson fans, but kind of along the lines of those marriages of his.

If he hates that part of himself that craves same sex activities, he will express that hate outwardly. It's not surprising.

I feel embarassed for the guy and I'm sure his wife was hurt. It's too bad he couldn't have been honest with her, and perhaps had permission to act out on his fantasies.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    If he hates that part of himself that craves same sex activities, he will express that hate outwardly. It's not surprising.

I feel embarassed for the guy and I'm sure his wife was hurt. It's too bad he couldn't have been honest with her, and perhaps had permission to act out on his fantasies.
    Act out his fantasies??!! He wouldn't be acting out homosexual fantasies with me if I were his wife!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast