Imus IN This Morning!

Imus's guests on Monday's show included historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, Sens. John McCain and Chris Dodd, and political analysts James Carville and Mary Matalin.

Shortly after the program started at 6 a.m., Imus introduced his new cast, including two black comedians, Karith Foster and Tony Powell.

While Imus pledged to use his new show to talk about race relations, he added: "Other than that, not much has changed. Dick Cheney is still a war criminal, Hillary Clinton is still Satan and I'm back on the radio."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...OL-?SITE=WABCAM&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Controversy or not, why would anyone listen to this guy? Serious question, btw.

Controversy or not, why would anyone listen to this guy? Serious question, btw.

Thimerosal. It's a fancy government word for mercury. As a victim of the effects that poison, I will not turn away from the only newscaster that is warning the world of its dangers. Had I not been channel surfing that morning, I would still be wondering what had happened to me so please don't take my gratitude as an endorsement of the only moment that he should have kept his mouth shut.

Plus - 98% of the time, he cracks me up! Something that for me, makes the news a little easier to hear.

What Imus said may have been politcally incorrect, but lots of people of all colors say far worse and get away with it. He has done alot of good in his life. I don't listen to him but I am glad he is back on the air. If the Rutgers broad's were that offended about him, they should just get on with their merry lives and pay no attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back