Puppy saved by 24 Hour News 8 photojournalist

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7440286

24 Hour News 8 photojournalist Bilal Kurdi shined his camera's lights into a deep, muddy hole where a puppy was stuck -- then crawled in to get the shivering dachsund.

"He's going to get his shirt all dirty and that's not going to be good," said a child's voice as our photojournalist dove head first into the hole.

more at link

Heartwarming!

Aww, that's good the man saved it!
I am dismayed to here that a child would complain that "he's going to get his shirt dirty and that's not good" ..is it kids nowadays just don't care or are they that concerned about dirt? When i was young, we'd be playing outdoors, mud, grass stains and all, and if ever saw a puppy that needed help, would attempt to get it even if we came out looking like we'd been through the war..

Aww, that's good the man saved it!
I am dismayed to here that a child would complain that "he's going to get his shirt dirty and that's not good" ..is it kids nowadays just don't care or are they that concerned about dirt? When i was young, we'd be playing outdoors, mud, grass stains and all, and if ever saw a puppy that needed help, would attempt to get it even if we came out looking like we'd been through the war..

It's probably what the child hears from his/her parents. Personally I thought that was cute. :)

Big round of applause for the photographer! :clap: :clap:

Thats great !!!!

There is somebody with a big heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back