Man injured defending his christmas decorations!

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ragging,0,5221324.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

A Hoffman Estates man said Sunday that he is recovering from the minor injuries suffered when he was dragged by a car carrying youths who stomped on and broke pieces of the Christmas display that has illuminated his yard for 17 years.

The incident began at about 11 p.m. Friday when Phillip OBrill's wife, Donna, heard a commotion outside and began yelling when she saw what was happening.
"I got in front of the first car, thinking it was going to stop," OBrill said. "He just kind of ran me down."

OBrill's hand got caught in the windshield wiper, was dragged a short distance and his left foot was run over.
"You always have problems with them putting the animals in compromising positions and stuff like that," OBrill said. "But I've never had damage like this."

People need to learn to keep their paws off of other people's belongings. :mad:

..."You always have problems with them putting the animals in compromising positions and stuff like that," OBrill said....

Why isn't this thread in "News that makes you smile!"?

I"d be upset to if somebody was beating up one of my elfs!:D

As a victim of this very thing a few times over I can see where the poor guy went after them. Only I wouldn't stand in front of their car. 17 years you have a lawn ornament and somebody is going to steal it? I have cameras now, and a rather crude booby trap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back