1121 users online (201 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

look for new post

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Was that the call to Ric Mims?
    thats what i am hearing but read my new post

DP avoided internal investigation meeting with his atty by resigning day before hearing, therefore, saving his pension and prosecution:

bye, bye drew

http://nwitimes.com/artic...ap-state-il/d8ta7ba00.txt

I had posted this on the other thread, but it probably does need it's own. So you think they will get him on this as a criminal charge to put him behind bars then take their time with the other cases?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I'm gonna merge this thread with "Police Misconduct??" since its all about the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I had posted this on the other thread, but it probably does need it's own. So you think they will get him on this as a criminal charge to put him behind bars then take their time with the other cases?
    absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    hmmm, i just don't know Liz...i'm trying to think how he could get a name or a driver's license number to start with....the plate wouldn't help him, i wouldn't think, since these trucker's plates are out of state....i'm thinking

i have no idea...
    The plate would help him if this truck driver was a owner operator the Semi plate would be in the drivers name and when he ran the plate all the info would be right there.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    I'm gonna merge this thread with "Police Misconduct??" since its all about the same thing.
    Thank you Chico!

Quote Originally Posted by lewielew View Post
    thats what i am hearing but read my new post

DP avoided internal investigation meeting with his atty by resigning day before hearing, therefore, saving his pension and prosecution:

bye, bye drew

http://nwitimes.com/artic...ap-state-il/d8ta7ba00.txt
    If he didn't think they could prove the charge, he would have stayed and fought it out.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Sorry, SS, I thought everyone knew where we put that transcript. Thanks, Chico.

Brodsky has alleged that running names of friends and relatives was something that most of the police officers did. But of course not Drew P. If Drew P was such a fine upstanding officer- and a Sargent who supervised other officers, why did he not report the others for their violation of the policy???
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Sorry, SS, I thought everyone knew where we put that transcript. Thanks, Chico.
    Yes, Thank you...Chico!! S'OK Taxi! A good read, but nothing we didn't know. : )
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    If he didn't think they could prove the charge, he would have stayed and fought it out.
    Doesn't this go towards "credibility" that Brodsky and Drew keep preaching about other people?! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Brodsky has alleged that running names of friends and relatives was something that most of the police officers did. But of course not Drew P. If Drew P was such a fine upstanding officer- and a sargent who supervised other officers, why did he not report the others for their violation of the policy???
    Excellent point! Since he WAS the Desk Sarge n all! He would have been there and known they were ALL doing this.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Here I am waiting for the handcuffs to snap around DP and still he's out there. I am so infuriated that this man is free but I know I have to wait for all the ducks to be lined up. Going back, I remember when Laci went missing LE held press conferences, updating the public, etc. Why is this not happening? Is it because he was a member of law enforcement?

Wicket, yes it may be because he is a member of LE. But not necessarily a bad thing. Remember that every time they release info that Drew P will have a good idea about how that affects the investigation against him. And knowing that will give him an edge, in that he has time to develop his responses to that info (and a chance to even test those responses by discussing them with friends, relatives and even media around him.) By not discussing their findings, not only is the public kept in the dark, so is DrewP. Also, it is a way of keeping the pressure on DrewP by leaking some info about him to the media- he isn't so sure of how much importance they are placing on each finding.

Drew many very well be guilty of misconduct, but if his pension is stopped, it will be the kids who will suffer. If the misconduct charge is something a lot of officers do, let it be.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast