1342 users online (348 members and 994 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Joan Van Ark! What Happened to you?!?

This is another case of plastic surgery gone bad. Yikes!

She should have just aged naturally. Now look at her!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

This is just so sad!

As a 41 year old who is really starting to notice the wrinkles, I do understand the desire, but I really respect woman who age gracefully and beautifully in their own untampered with skin!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    This is just so sad!

As a 41 year old who is really starting to notice the wrinkles, I do understand the desire, but I really respect woman who age gracefully and beautifully in their own untampered with skin!

Oh, I agree! I am very devoted to my wrinkle cream these days! Here's the TMZ item about Joan:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/03/joan-v...ts-knot-right/

Unfortunately, this is just going to give her even more self-confidence / appearance issues. I probably sound like a horrible person, but I think if I were in her position, I wouldn't have gone out in public until I had it fixed. Is fixing that possible??

That article may contain its own answer.

Look at the "before" picture from the 1980s. Van Ark is so airbrushed there, she doesn't even look human.

Maybe that's part of the problem: actresses competing with the air-brushed versions of themselves disseminated over the years.

First off its been 20 something years and clearly the face shot was in bad lighting .. If you look at the full body shot she does not look that bad..

Just that zeroed in close up is unflattering.

Why do her lips and fingers appear to be blue? Maybe there is something more wrong with her, other than just bad surgery?

Her face looks like thin, crepe paper. I mean, couldn't she wear skin-toned makeup on her face and less on her eyebrows and eyes and a little lipstick? That would immensely improve that "creature feature" look of hers. Plus, she needs to put on at least 50 pounds. One banana and water all day just doesn't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    First off its been 20 something years and clearly the face shot was in bad lighting .. If you look at the full body shot she does not look that bad..

Just that zeroed in close up is unflattering.
    Not to mention the woman is 64 years old... how many of us will or do look like a super model when we reach 64?!?!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

I think she looks like she just had a peel. She doesn;t even have lipstick on. Just a weird shot.

She's scarey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Why do her lips and fingers appear to be blue? Maybe there is something more wrong with her, other than just bad surgery?
    The TMZ article said she'd just had a chemical peel. Hopefully the blue tint will fade. Ugh.

That's just bad make-up.

I don't think Joan has looked good for a few years now.But the attached picture can just be a realy bad picture.I've experienced that,without cosmetic surgery!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast