778 users online (85 members and 693 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I've heard Greta make that same type of remark in her Gretacasts. IMO, I don't think she ever thought either of the two incidents had any connection to Stacy.

Trucker 1- LE has disproven, they say he was out of state on 11-29

Trucker 2- LE has never said if he was with trucker 1 or not. LE hasn't said whether they believe him or not.

Trucker 3- Police have more or less discounted him as any direct involvement in Stacy's disappearance, because the event happened before Stacy's disappearance. They aren't saying if they believe the event is in anyway related to Stacy's disappearance. But if the truckers story is true, it does show Drew's familiarity with the truckstop.... and if this was premeditated, he could have been there to check out details for a plan.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The below linked video is Greta and her rountable discussing the trucker, Drew throwing out false clues, and Brodsky's refusal to do Greta's show.

http://tinyurl.com/26dmwa

Can they file any charges on the trucker who lied to the State Police?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

O/T-I think your snowmen cookies are adorable, SSearching!

This conflicting info about the truckers, and the apparent evidence that one of the drivers' cell phone was in La makes me wonder all the more about blue barrels and large tote containers. Is DP that smart or did he do a dry run with a Haz Mat driver? Why Haz Mat? I would imagine that just like people who handle Haz Mat as part of their job duties, the haulers of it have all kinds of regs. which ordinary truckers don't have.

I have a question for those who know more about trucking terms than I do: Is 'Haz Mat' synonymous with 'Biohazardous Material' contents in trucking? A body or body parts would definitely be a biohazard, but would it be Haz Mat?

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    If this is true, then we do have a truck driver that IS telling the truth!

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

I agree that the other truck driver that lied should be charged with obstrucing justice or lying to LE. I'm sure LE can charge him with something! If they don't, it just allows other people to try the same thing (15 minutes of fame) in other cases knowing that LE won't charge them.
    Thanks so much for the link ~ I was totally confused about these truck drivers. If the date was Oct. 16, then it's 2 wks. before Stacy went missing so do you think DP was soliciting help that far in advance or could this be for another "package", or maybe not even DP at all?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call ..

I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call ..

I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.
    That's exactly what I think happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call .. I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.
    And, the trucker saw an opportunity to temporarily get even.

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q...005&FORM=CVRE6

The Trucker Police Say Lied Is Not The Trucker FOX Interviewed!

Friday, December 7th, 2007
    Last Sunday night I introduced you to ANOTHER trucker who had an altercation with a man he says he believes 100% is Drew Peterson 13 days before Stacy disappeared. This trucker, Allan Scott, who was interviewed by me on Geraldo at Large last Sunday night, has now been interviewed by Illinois State Police and his 9-1-1 call to police the morning of October 16th when he describes how a man he says is Drew Peterson approached him at the 55 truck stop has been confirmed by Bolingbrook Police.
    Scott is a hazmat trucker who takes hauling hazardous material seriously. His cell phone records shown to us before our interview show that call to 9-1-1 on the date in question. His trucker logs indicate he had to leave the 55 truck stop for “a safe haven”. He explained how even with all his years experience he felt threatened when he had the encounter he described with two men flashing a badge one of whom he believes was Drew Peterson. Please pass the word that THIS TRUCKER IS NOT THE TRUCKER POLICE ARE NOW SAYING LIED.

I thought Drew wasn't on duty that night the haz-mat trucker felt threatened. Maybe they can track cell pings in this case, if they need.

I'm also not sure what this incident has to do with Stacy missing, except to add more drama about Drew's personality. Hopefully someone will clue me in if I've missed something here.

Thanks for that info, itsreenw!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I thought Drew wasn't on duty that night the haz-mat trucker felt threatened. Maybe they can track cell pings in this case, if they need.

I'm also not sure what this incident has to do with Stacy missing, except to add more drama about Drew's personality. Hopefully someone will clue me in if I've missed something here.

Thanks for that info, itsreenw!
    This report doesn't say that DP was wearing his police uniform; it says the trucker was approached by two men and one of them (whom he believes was DP) flashed a badge. What it has to do with the case is possibly providing some evidence that DP was seeking ways to dispose of something as far back as 12 days before Stacy disappeared. Does this help you out at all?

It would be nice to know about the other truck driver in the case...we know ONE driver lied, but there was another one. Then here, you have Allen Scott.

I do think this is important to show that DP could have been checking out truckers and the truck stop itself.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

First, I question the haz mat trucker's story. With what he has said happened, what was happening that he took so seriously that he perceived a threat and changed locations and called 911. A supposed police officer flashed a badge. The story he gives doesn't give any indication that the alleged police officer was trying to stop him, and it would be illegal for him not to stop for police. So I guess I am a little confused about the trucker's story as it has been related.

If it is true however, I am wondering. What if it is unrelated to Stacy? DrewP has had a lot of money in the past and there have been questions as to where he acquired that money. Some truckers get into the drug scene. Is it possible that DrewP was into some drug running scheme and this was a pick up or drop off? Flashing a badge during the exchange would be pretty risky if it was his day off, but would provide good cover if there was a problem.

If Stacy's disappearance was planned, then DrewP could have been there to try to find a trucker to carry a "package" out of state. I have always said that if you wanted to hide a murder and make sure the body would never be found, you would take the body out of state. For example, no one would ever connect a body found in say Calif. with a missing person in Ill. But getting the body from the truck into some hiding place would be a problem. Unless DrewP knew someone who was willing and trust worthy out of state to do the pick up. And between the computer and the phone records, police should have been able to pick up on that.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh no!! Please don't lie. Things are bad enough with out adding more tragedy. We want the truth not lies and rumors. Check the sources and hopefully we can avoid any mistakes. Thanks for the correction update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast