1219 users online (207 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kathleen Savio Death #2

Where was Thomas Morphey when Kathleen Savio was murdered?

Who knows, but he obviously knew the family and they knew him:

"Melissa Doman, a niece of Kathleen Savio, told the AP she has met Morphey. Doman said the man worked for Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, managing a bar they once owned."As far as hospitalizations or suicide attempts, I've never heard of it," Doman said."

More at link: http://www.nbc5.com/news/14710779/de...l?dl=mainclick

I really don't think that Thomas knows or had anything to do with Kathleen's murder.

DD:

I agree. I think with Kathleen, it was only DP and DP only!

She had so much written to verify what abuse she was going through with DP, that if Tom or any one else was hanging around DP, I would think that she would have mentioned it somewhere.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanb....2.599133.html

(snip)
    Cales says she asked Stacy what she thought about Savio's death. It was one of the last subjects the two sisters talked about.

"I said 'It's kind of weird that Kathleen Savio slipped and fell in a bathtub.' I said 'What do you think?'" Cales said. "She had this pale look on her face like she was scared. And that's when she leaned over and whispered in my ear, 'I'm scared for my life. If anything happens to me or I disappear I want you to find me.'"

In the above video it says both cars have tracking systems!

aH..SO the police know if Drew was playing tag with the cars on Sunday..which is what I think..Drew moved Stacy's car to and from where he wanted it to be..just like he did with her cellphone...Drew you did not get away with the perfect crime.

Brodsky said tonight (Greta) the cars were there in the driveway, even when Cassandra said they weren't. He even discounted Sharon saying they weren't in the driveway.

I didn't know until tonight that they had hired Cyril Wecht to review the original autopsy/coroner's report about Kathy's death. CW apparently agreed that "accidental" was correct, but only after reviewing those initial reports.

Brodsky said this on Greta's show tonight.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    How strange!!!!! Has he been paid????

I'm pretty sure that's what Brodsky indicated, Schmerty. I wish Greta's show had transcripts.

I didn't hear all of it, but I'm pretty sure Steve Carcerano indicated that there seem to be differences between how he found Kathleen vs. how she looked in the photographs LE took.

He said he wouldn't mind taking a look at those pictures because he remembers how he found her. I think he meant the position she was in.

Hopefully someone is watching the rerun of Greta's show from 11/29/07

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Brodsky said tonight (Greta) the cars were there in the driveway, even when Cassandra said they weren't. He even discounted Sharon saying they weren't in the driveway.
    And a poster at Greta sarcastically said (paraphraising), that Brodsky will refute the onboard tracking systems by saying "The cars are lying".

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast