751 users online (110 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Gina Bobbing-Mormando, 32, Bucks County, 28 Nov 2007

Mother Of 3 Disappears After Fender-Bender

It has been five days since her disappearance and there has been no sign of her or the vehicle, a 2006 metallic green Chrysler Town and Country minivan, with Pennsylvania license plate GMD 8191.

Bobbing-Mormando is about 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs about 100 pounds and has blond hair and blue eyes. She also has a Winnie the Pooh tattoo on her lower back.
    Detectives are asking anyone who might have seen Bobbing-Mormando or the van, or has any information about where she might be to call them at 215-785-4040

http://www.nbc10.com/news/14764052/d...=headlineclick

Apparently, she was involved in a fenderbender that day after visting the Social Security office.. there was no police called to the scene of the accident but the insurance comapny was contacted by the other driver. The family only learned of the accident when the insurance company contacted them regarding the claim by the other driver.
    I hope she is located soon.. she has 3 small children at home who are missing their mother dearly.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...7-1450692.html

more info involved at the link above...

She was wearing a white fleece sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers, eyeglasses and was carrying a Winnie the Pooh bag. She has a Winnie the Pooh tattoo on her lower back, Mormando said.

She had no enemies and “everything seemed fine” when the couple last talked. She also rarely spends more than a few hours away from her children, a 5-year-old girl, a 3-year-old boy and an 11-month-old boy, relatives said Monday.

However, someone accessed her voice mail four times Thursday morning during a six-minute period after Bobbing-Mormando went missing, Mormando said police told him. Since then, her phone has either been turned off or died from lack of power, Mormando said police told him.

Her family has contacted area hosptials and coroners offices to see if there is anyone matching her descritpion that has been brought in but have had no luck so far.
    police are activley investigating her as a missing person.. they are looking at bank records, interviewing friends and family. They are also tracing the tower her phone pinged off the last time her phone was used..

Very Strange that she would call her hubby just to say hello, but not call him at a when she had the minor accident.

Susan

OK... I was JUST reading about Amber Wilde who also disappeared after a minor accident. What is going on here?? Is there a vast conspiracy out there of killers who are hitting young women in their cars, so they can rape/murder them? or maybe this is an afterthought, after the accident?
    Where I used to live there was a trend we heard about where men would hit young womens' cars in a remote area just so they can do something bad to them. (In the encyclopedia of 'Evil things Psycho Men Do'-- also see 'Men who masquerade as cops in order to rape/kill women'). I don't know of any specific cases but at the time the rumor was going around and it made me really paranoid (or, at least more aware) about being in a remote area and having a car behind me. I always tried to stay WAY ahead of them and not let them get too close. Anyway... these cases are so similar, it seems like that could be the case. Doesn't it seem like too much of a coincidence for the 2 things (fender bender- disappearance) not to be connected?

Yes I seem to remember a few cases where the women disappeared soon after if not the same day as a minor accident that wasn't reported or whatever.

Somebody help me out with the names of those missing women..

wasn't Mahalia Xiong one of them....not sure if I have that name right completely.

Then there was another one soon before her I think.

Kel

I thought maybe she just took off. It seems unlikely to the family but that was my first thought (not that it means anything). I just thought maybe she was stressed and then that happened (the fender bender).

well... leah roberts did,, although i wasn't really thinking about her, because i feel like she had that accident on her own... however she still may have been picked up by a psycho afterwards, if she was walking to get help.
    i'm sure someone else on here can think of some cases.

but i also wonder if those cases where women AND their vehicles disappear don't have some connection with this sort of thing (what i described in my last post). what about audrey herron...?

They should have the name of the other person involved in the fender bender if he or she is the one who contacted the insurance company. And, if that person was intent on doing harm to her, why would they call the insurance company?

http://trn.jrcinteractive.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily;jsessionid=F1T1HWxJplT5NfxKQp2Z44MMvVFZR6Zs6 nnypkFB2W1C0S4vCnyY!434813543?_nfpb=true&_pageLabe l=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FTRN%2FHome&r21.content= %2FTRN%2FHome%2FTopStoryList_Story_1211579

http://www.nbc10.com/news/14777730/detail.html

Police said the body of a Bucks County mother who went missing last week was found in the green minivan belonging on Wednesday morning.

Police confirmed that they found 32-year-old Gina Marie Bobbing-Mormando's body inside her minivan, and said they found no signs of foul play. Based on evidence found inside the vehicle, detectives said they are not ruling out suicide.

Bobbing-Mormando vanished last week following a fender-bender in Fairless Hills.
    Investigators found her dead inside her vehicle that was parked in a tavern parking lot a half mile from where she was involved in a minor crash last week on Route 1.

According to detectives, they received a tip call at about 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday, urging police to check a parking lot near Puss N Boots Tavern.

My gosh, I can't imagine her committing suicide over a fender bender. Did she have a history of depression? Also what about someone attempting four times to access her voicemail on her cell phone during a mysterious six-minute interval? How sad for her three children.

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post
    They should have the name of the other person involved in the fender bender if he or she is the one who contacted the insurance company. And, if that person was intent on doing harm to her, why would they call the insurance company?

They have talked to him and he says she was fine. He doesn't seem to be suspected of anything at this point.

I wonder if there was a carbon monoxide leak caused by the accident or something.

But who was using her cellphone on Thursday?

Very odd.

oh no. well, i'm sure an autopsy will answer a lot of these questions. it sounds like maybe they will find some medical reason for this. RIP.

Three kids under the age of five and going to nursing school?

Sounds like post partum depression amplified by seasonal depression to me. I'm guessing she didn't let anyone know how miserable she felt.

I have 3 kids under age 8 and going to nursing school so if she was stressed I can surely relate.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast