1217 users online (211 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm so sorry i'm making a double post but something just came to me on weather the Manson group murdered Sherry doe. Those bunch of nuts loved to brag about the murders and other crimes they did do. Susan wan't the only snitch. They all loved to talk tough and brag about breaking the law. The got off on talking about because it makes them feel big and bad and also special that Charlie picked them and now they share something special with him and each other. The others get to be chosen and told about it. The other are just able to overhear some of the talk.I'd bet these people wouldn't have been able to keep their mouths shut if a genie came out of a magic bottle and said he'd make Charlie's a musical sensation, show them that magic hole in the Death Valley, and an endless supply of marijuana and acid. They still wouldn't be able to resit that they did the murders. I believe that if they murdered Sherry doe they wouldn't have been able to resit to tell Charlie and the other top ranking popular members of the family and the story would travel to the other lower members. I think if they murdered Sherry doe someone would've told. The Manson family has loose lips.
    Does anyone know if there are there were any other killers or serial killers in that area during the time? This girl deserves justice. Someone is missing a daughter, sister, aunt...etc. One of worst feelings in the world is when a loved one goes missing. My brother once went missing when a woman he thought loved him like he love her dumped him. Thankfully I got him back before he could hurt himself or had someone hurt him. I'll never forget that feeling of dread in my stomach and panic in my body not knowing where he was or if he was even alive or dead. No family or friend should ever have to go through that. Sherry doe needs to get home to her family.
    Just once again I'd like to apologize for leaving two posts. I couldn't edit my first one anymore and got so sidetracked trying to find a close up picture of Bo Rosenberg. I know I saw one before on the blog LSB83.com but I couldn't find it before. Its was a group shot and the blog owner had people guess who was who in the picture. I would not stop looking. Having OCD can really suck. Like when you become obsessed about finding a picture I know I saw in the recent past and I'm compelled to keep looking. O.K I know I was being dramatic there and if anyone suffers from OCD too I apologize for making light of it. I know how bad the O and the C can really get.
    I don't post much because I'm very shy and also have panic attacks and generalized anxiety disorder in addition to OCD. I do think of all you at Websleuths friends and care. I pray for members when I read they need prayers in the parking lot forum. I just get to shy and nervous to post anything. I always feel I'll sound stupid. You all are just so good to WS usually has the latest scoop on a case before the reporters and sometimes accurately figure out what happened or who did it before LE does.I can even remember a member matching a missing case to a body. You all rock and I'm proud to be a shy member here. Justice for Sherry Doe and all the other missing, murdered, and all the cold cases!

Coincidentally, John Philip Haught parents lived in Peru, Indiana. Bruhl disappeared from Indiana Dunes State Park which is about 2 hours away.
    "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."~ Dot Parker

I wonder if LE looked into women associated with the family who had names/nicknames that are similar to Sherry/Sherri like Sharon, Sharlyn, Terri, Charee, etc? Then again, I knew someone whose actual name was Luis, yet for some reason I thought his name was Miguel for a really long time, so maybe Ruby Pearl was mistaken when she said that she thought her name was Sherry.

Earlier today, I came across an article from the Van Nuys News dated November 19, 1970 that links Sherry Doe's murder to Robin Graham's disappearance and the murders of Rose Tashman, Marina Habe, and Doreen Gaul and James Sharp (?).

I posted this link to the main Manson section of the forums, but I thought I'd put it here too. I found a website that is still updated that has recent whereabouts for known 'family' members with photos and all. It's like a high school reunion for the Manson family. Figured it would come in handy when cross referencing the UID with old 'family' photos since if they're still alive, they can't be a UID.

http://www.mansonblog.com/

I noticed that Sherry Doe's NamUs page is no longer available? I haven't been able to locate any articles about her being identified -- sorry, being nosy I looked around quite a bit before posting. I was interested to know her story because there has been so much speculation over the years.

I want to see this thread live on until her identity is resolved. However, if you look I'm Wikipedia for unidentified murder victims, you will see "Sherry' Doe, among so many others. It makes no sense that so many victims remain unidentified, but many do get resolved years later. I'm hoping that's what is in store for this girl.

I've been haunted by this since I read Helter Skelter in 1988.

This is my first post in Webseuths.

Manson evil, et al

Welcome, whiskers

All of this is haunting & quite a puzzle to sort out. Even with a program you can't tell the players. To my mind, the stabbing death of the UID sounds like the MO of the the insane, frenzied 'Tex.' may he someday rot in hell.
    Last edited by Tony1902; 02-28-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight."

One of my cousins was friends with a girl whose mother fell in with the Manson Family (keep in mind this is 3rd hand info I am sharing here.) The story goes that this girl's mother was Argentinian & good looking, with very religious parents so she "fell away" from her family & took up with them. With that in mind, there is a chance that this Doe could be from a foreign country & her family has no idea what happened to her. Keep in mind in that era it took weeks for mail to go from nation to nation & even phone service or telegrams were not available everywhere.

I e-mailed NamUs and they said that she was identified. But I can't find any information on this case in regards to her identity.

That's super exciting! I wonder if it's going to become big news.

I'm really happy to hear she has been identified!
    Everything I ever say is my own opinion, I never intend to offend anyone!

Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingSkyAngel View Post
    One of my cousins was friends with a girl whose mother fell in with the Manson Family (keep in mind this is 3rd hand info I am sharing here.) The story goes that this girl's mother was Argentinian & good looking, with very religious parents so she "fell away" from her family & took up with them. With that in mind, there is a chance that this Doe could be from a foreign country & her family has no idea what happened to her. Keep in mind in that era it took weeks for mail to go from nation to nation & even phone service or telegrams were not available everywhere.
    SMALL WORLD MY COUSIN (DISTANT) was James Sharp from Crestwood Mo, my mother and grandparents are also Sharps, I know very little about what happened and my 3rd hand info was James was pretty much written off by Family as he was always in trouble so no one really claimed him.
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

I really want to know who this turned out to be!!! I was just reading about this case yesterday on here and saw that her Namus was giving me an error or not pulling up (as someone else posted) so I hoped that meant she had been identified!

I feel overwhelmed with emotions whenever I see there's a new identification in the thread. So happy this young woman has her name back. RIP

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast