864 users online (126 members and 738 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Boy Scouts Selling X-Mas Trees Assaulted

North College Hill, OH--2 Boy Scouts and their fathers selling Christmas trees were knocked to the ground by 3 men with sawed off shotguns, who took about $350 :

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314907,00.html

Dear God..what's the world coming to?

What kind of dead beat trash would do such a thing .I have heard of everything now

Talisman is offline Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant. Kiowa proverb
    "Dead beat trash" is right!! Unbelievable!!

Good for that local business stepping up to the plate. Wish they would have mentioned the business' name, they desrve to be recognized.

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars."
    from Desiderata by Max Ehrlmann

Quote Originally Posted by nappy2 View Post
    What kind of dead beat trash would do such a thing
    Plenty of them. Always have. Thank God they didn't get skittish and the dad and boy are O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Plenty of them. Always have. Thank God they didn't get skittish and the dad and boy are O.K.
    I just dont understand where all these crazy people are coming from

I just dont understand where all these crazy people are coming from
    I know Nappy it is sad and disturbing. Anytime I see sawed off shotgun though it gets me. My family member was murdered with a sawed off shotgun. If the people carrying that gun get skittish that's IT. They'll rob ya for a few dollars. It does make ya wonder. Try and think though, Nappy there's good people in this world as well. Kind of helps a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    I know Nappy it is sad and disturbing. Anytime I see sawed off shotgun though it gets me. My family member was murdered with a sawed off shotgun. If the people carrying that gun get skittish that's IT. They'll rob ya for a few dollars. It does make ya wonder. Try and think though, Nappy there's good people in this world as well. Kind of helps a little.
    I guess after reading all these threads about murder and pretty much anything we can imagine and somethings we cant we tend to forget there are good people in the world !

P.S I'm sorry to hear about your family member . It's a shame things like this happens

I guess after reading all these threads about murder and pretty much anything we can imagine and somethings we cant we tend to forget there are good people in the world !

P.S I'm sorry to hear about your family member . It's a shame things like this happens
    Thank you so much Nappy2. Your kind words are appreciated. They were kids with sawed off shotguns. Well, teens. They walk free now. Makes me sick. Yes, there are kind people though.

I wonder if the culprits were on drugs, or addicts. It sounds very likely. They're pathetic.