1115 users online (229 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Girl Beaten, in Coma After Dare to Kiss

Can you believe this? Where were these women raised, by wolves?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040310_1709.html
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Wow.. don't insult wolves like that!

They beat this girl for 30 minutes... can you imagine? that is just crazy and over something so stupid, there must be more to the story we are not hearing.

You're right. Wolves only attack for a reason.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    What's the matter, Ghostwheel? Ain't you never heard of a "BOS"?

The penalty for kissing another girl's boyfriend is often a BOS.

Note to those who live in the suburbs:

BOS means Beat On Sight. Its the DUTY of every member of a girl's gang to immediately beat up any girl who has had a BOS put on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    What's the matter, Ghostwheel? Ain't you never heard of a "BOS"?

The penalty for kissing another girl's boyfriend is often a BOS.

Note to those who live in the suburbs:

BOS means Beat On Sight. Its the DUTY of every member of a girl's gang to immediately beat up any girl who has had a BOS put on her.
    Mus' be new, Blood. In my day it was IYF (In yo' face), and the first go was a warning with about five girls 1/4 inch from the guilty parties face with a "Whachoo think yo' doin', B***h". One go round of that, and it never happened again. I had no idea they upped the ante over the years.

So your telling me if some guy who has a girlfriend, kisses another girl, the girl get whomped? Yeah, that's really new to me.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Okay, I may be really "old school," but what in the hell are 12 year olds doing with boyfriends and why are 12 year olds kissing in the first place?

Nowadays, by the time they are twelve they definitely have boyfriends and its not platonic!

Nowadays, by the time they are twelve they definitely have boyfriends and its not platonic!

NOT my 12 year olds!

Man, Toth, where do you live? I need to keep my kids away from that place.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    I need to keep my kids away from that place.
    Perhaps you could move them to the South Seas where several years ago a yachtsman visited a small island and this occasioned a feast, afterwards he was provided with guest quarters that consisted of a thatched roof hut and comfortable bed, made all the more comfortable by the attentions of a young lady who in their culture was certainly old enough. Upon taking his departure the next afternoon, the yachtsman was earnestly asked by the Chief if these stories he had heard were true: were there in fact far off places where in order to obtain food and shelter one had to part with an item of value called money?
    Moral: Don't knock someone's culture until you've thought about it for awhile.

??????????????????????????????????
    IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by tuppence
    ??????????????????????????????????

Don't even bother Tuppence. Its not worth it, believe me.

In reply to your ?????????? Tuppence, the point I was trying to make is that instead of the poster condemning the violence intrinsic to a society wherein a 12 year old girl gets a BOS for such an infraction he should step back and consider the advantages of such a social system as well rather than automatically condemning it.

In reply to your ?????????? Tuppence, the point I was trying to make is that instead of the poster condemning the violence intrinsic to a society wherein a 12 year old girl gets a BOS for such an infraction he should step back and consider the advantages of such a social system as well rather than automatically condemning it.
    Perhaps you could list those advantages for us??

Toth,

I don't usually agree with you but I do generally understand what you are trying to say. On this one I am completely confused as to your point/train of logic. Are you trying to say that just because a certain society is less violent than another, its morals are not necessarily better?

Even if this your point, I'm still confused about why anyone should want to live where "BOS" is an accepted practice....its hard to believe such a place could represent the pinnacle of what's available...

tuppence
    IMHO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast