Missing Nightstand - what was its connection er HUH?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I keep wondering about the missing nightstand.

Wonder what might have been IN that nightstand, on that night or any night or day previously.

Could it have held drugs at some time, and might DP have known that a drug sniffing dog would detect it, OR did a drug sniffing dog hit on a spot where the nightstand had been?

WE don't know IF IF IF it was the same dog that hit on the Danali AND the bedroom, OR OR IF IF IF it was two different dogs? Could one of those dogs have been a drug sniffing dog?

Wish someone would have a 'lock' of DP's hair to see IF IF IF it shows signs for drug usage???????

Wonder what the older children would know about when the nightstand was last seen by them, OR IF IF they know why or where it went missing??

My guess is the nightstand was damaged or had fluid on it or some dang thing and he had to get rid of it (evidence of foul play). Wasn't it Cassandra that found it was missing? If so, what day did she enter the house and see it was missing?

I believe they asked a neighbor (most likely Sharon) to draw a sketch of the room to show where things were in the bedroom the last time the person saw it after they found it could be missing. Not sure if it was Cassandra who mentioned it being gone or how she would have done this (from camera shots?).

If Drew got rid of it after the "fight" with Stacy, one would have to assume it was as ISPTRAX said...damaged or had fluids on it. Since there has been no mention of Drew or of Stacy using illicit drugs, I don't think that would be the case. (Hmmm....Camper? Who do you know that keeps their stash in their nightstand?! LOL)

Darn, we should have contacted his hair stylist BEFORE the People Magazine photo op!

Welllll, WE know a lot less about this case than LE knows.

My suppositions are based on fact that when DP owned a bar, that there were active drug transactions happening there.

My thoughts based on fact that DP said, that Stacy left for another man with $25,000.00 (DP's money or whose money was it IF IF IF there is or ever was, actually that much money missing from wheresoever duh, huh?).

I donut know any or even many folk who can have $25,000.00 hanging around their home for a disgruntled spouse to leave with.

IF IF IF there was that much cash for example OR OR a check for that amount, WE don't know.

IF IF IF there was that much money in the home, it would not have been for a 'personal' stash, it would have potentially been from a SALE, of WHAT er, huh?

Maybe all wholesalers of drugs donut use them, WE donut know that either. So maybe DP's hair is not suspect.

WE cannot make him take a lie detector test. WE cannot snatch hair from his head either to test, without probable cause and a court order.

Maybe he just looks strange to me, maybe wild eyed weird is a natural way for him to look. imop.

It would help if we knew what the nightstand looked like. Most nightstands in a bedroom have a lamp on it. Do we know if there was a lamp also missing?? The lamp could have been the first object that hit Stacy, and if hit hard enough, blood might have erupted and splattered on the night stand?

The childen were in the house and heard them fighting ,then silence from what I have read so far. This is the part that REALLY REALLY bothers me. Did the kids or any one of them see Stacy after the fight????? You would think this question would have been asked at the grand jury and by now we wouldn't still be here theorizing. I guess they did see her afterwards. Even possibly, leaving the house because any other information than that given to the grand jury would have IMO resulted in Drew being hauled in for face to face questioning with all the other information that has been coming out.

Sorry if this didn't make sense, trying to catch up here with the limited time I have. HI EVEYRONE!!!!!

It would help if we knew what the nightstand looked like. Most nightstands in a bedroom have a lamp on it.

I'm sure Sharon and Cassandra know what it looks like, and there may be a matching one also in the bedroom.

Some use a nightstand in other others of their bedroom for other than a lamp, so only the above mentioned would know for sure.

Thought of that myself TG.

I have two in my bedroom that are a matching set. Your right that only DP, Sharon and Cass would know.

It would help if we knew what the nightstand looked like. Most nightstands in a bedroom have a lamp on it. Do we know if there was a lamp also missing?? The lamp could have been the first object that hit Stacy, and if hit hard enough, blood might have erupted and splattered on the night stand?

The childen were in the house and heard them fighting ,then silence from what I have read so far. This is the part that REALLY REALLY bothers me. Did the kids or any one of them see Stacy after the fight????? You would think this question would have been asked at the grand jury and by now we wouldn't still be here theorizing. I guess they did see her afterwards. Even possibly, leaving the house because any other information than that given to the grand jury would have IMO resulted in Drew being hauled in for face to face questioning with all the other information that has been coming out.

Sorry if this didn't make sense, trying to catch up here with the limited time I have. HI EVEYRONE!!!!!

From all that's been reported, no one saw Stacy that day - Oct. 28. About 10:00 am she talked on the phone to her friend, Bruce, (sister's friend) about plans to do some painting on a house later that day. I believe she said she was still in bed and would call later.

DP was called before the grand jury very early in the investigation. I think it was the first week of November, not too long after he had appeared before the media in that bandana disguise. The 13-year-old son was to appear before the grand jury last Wednesday.

There hasn't been any information coming from the grand jury. We probably won't know anything until after they deliberate. They have the option of handing down an indictment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back