1477 users online (266 members and 1211 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Riverside Co., Wht/HispFem 146UFCA, 30-45, distinctive jewelry, Jan'96

Case File 146UFCA

http://doenetwork.org/cases/146ufca.html

Reconstructions of Victim

Unidentified White/Hispanic Female
    • Located on January 27, 1996 in Gilman Springs, Beaumont, Riverside County, California.
    • Unknown where death occurred
    • She is believed to have been killed less then 24 hours prior to being found

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 30 - 45 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"; 130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium length brown hair; brown eyes. She had pierced ears, a surgical scar on right side of abdomen; a small scar on back of neck; and a small scar on left side of the chin. She was well groomed. She had stretch marks on the woman show that she gave birth, probably more than once, manicured and polished nails, well-groomed hair that lacked split ends showed she had her hair done shortly before she was killed.
    • Clothing: Blue >jeans, clean Keds tennis shoes, a purple sweater >and a tweed sport coat. No purse.
    • Jewelry: She wore a wristwatch with a flower shaped cover and multiple clear stones, a gold wedding band, a religious pendant with the words "Jesus" and "Mary"
    • Fingerprints : Avaliable showed she had never been arrested.
    • Dentals: Dental charts available. She had amalgam fillings.

Rings and Wristwatch

Case History
    The victim was found lying on the embankment off the SR 60 freeway, with injury to her head. She was found by a motorist who pulled off the highway for a break.
    She was well-dressed. Investigators deduce she was middle class.
    Flyers with a sketch were distributed to police departments in the desert, Pass areas, Hispanic communities, Indian reservations and Mexican consulate in San Bernardino and was able to get newspapers in Mexico City to publish pictures of the dead woman.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Riverside County Sheriff's Department
    909-443-2300
    Agency Case Number: 96R0527 NCIC Number: U-925357895
    Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

vs.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200705243S

Name:Rosario Acosta Zazueta
    Classification:Endangered Missing Adult
    Date of Birth:1962-05-28
    Date Missing:1995-12-22 From City/State:Phoenix, AZ Missing From (Country):USA Age at Time of Disappearance:33 Gender:Female Race:Hispanic Height:60 inches Weight:110 pounds Hair Color:Brown Hair (Other):Curly. Eye Color:Brown Complexion:Medium Clothing:Long sleeve pink and white striped pajama top and bottoms. Circumstances of Disappearance:Unknown. Rosario was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 4000 block of W. Thomas Rd. in Phoenix, AZ. Investigative Agency:Phoenix Police Department Phone:(602) 261-8042 Investigative Case #:0000-52158625 NCIC #:M-371877587

I called this in, what do yall think?
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-20-2013 at 03:59 AM. Reason: added doe network link
    Happy New Years

Anyone? I know that there are no scars listed for Rosario, but that doesn't mean that she didn't have any. Most of the other details seem to match up and I think there is a resemblence in the photos.
    Happy New Years

Physically I think the face matches up well. The eyebrows, the lips... I'm just wondering how this woman went from pj's to nice clothes and jewelry. I think it's worth a shot, especially if the family can i.d. the jewelry.

I was thinking she was reported as last being seen in her pj's because her family saw her the night before, not the day she went missing. LE said they had never looked at this as being her and they are going to look into it.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I was thinking she was reported as last being seen in her pj's because her family saw her the night before, not the day she went missing. LE said they had never looked at this as being her and they are going to look into it.
    Ahhh, I see. Teons, you are so with it. Go for it!!

I never heard back about her, but I am going to call tomorrow and see what they say.

Let us know what you find out
    Thanks.

Any news?

I was never able to get in touch with the person handling the case. I did leave all the info on an answering machine. I have several cases I have to call back about tomorrow. I will add this to my list.

*bump
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."

Side by Side Pics

Heres Rosario and Jane 146UFCA side by side!!
    If these are not one and the same, I'll eat a daisy plucked from my cow pasture!!
    Any word on a ruling?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I tried a few times and never heard back from them. Maybe we should try an email instead?
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by MadeaBecBec View Post
    Heres Rosario and Jane 146UFCA side by side!!
    If these are not one and the same, I'll eat a daisy plucked from my cow pasture!!
    *giggle* I like that!!! I can't (or maybe I can, sadly) believe that there's no word on this UID....perhaps an email would be best. Teons, will you try that, or I can do it if you like.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Feel free to send off an email to them and if you don't get a response, maybe I can send a letter?
    Happy New Years

Who should be emailed? California or AZ? Teons, which state were you contacting?
    Living in the

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast