Identified! CA - Riverside Co., Wht/HispFem 146UFCA, 30-45, distinctive jewelry, Jan'96 - Juana Rosas-Zagal

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
Case File 146UFCA

http://doenetwork.org/cases/146ufca.html

146UFCA.jpg
146UFCA1.jpg

Reconstructions of Victim

Unidentified White/Hispanic Female
  • Located on January 27, 1996 in Gilman Springs, Beaumont, Riverside County, California.
  • Unknown where death occurred
  • She is believed to have been killed less then 24 hours prior to being found

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 30 - 45 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"; 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium length brown hair; brown eyes. She had pierced ears, a surgical scar on right side of abdomen; a small scar on back of neck; and a small scar on left side of the chin. She was well groomed. She had stretch marks on the woman show that she gave birth, probably more than once, manicured and polished nails, well-groomed hair that lacked split ends showed she had her hair done shortly before she was killed.
  • Clothing: Blue >jeans, clean Keds tennis shoes, a purple sweater >and a tweed sport coat. No purse.
  • Jewelry: She wore a wristwatch with a flower shaped cover and multiple clear stones, a gold wedding band, a religious pendant with the words "Jesus" and "Mary"
  • Fingerprints : Avaliable showed she had never been arrested.
  • Dentals: Dental charts available. She had amalgam fillings.
146UFCA2.jpg
146UFCA3.jpg

Rings and Wristwatch

Case History
The victim was found lying on the embankment off the SR 60 freeway, with injury to her head. She was found by a motorist who pulled off the highway for a break.
She was well-dressed. Investigators deduce she was middle class.
Flyers with a sketch were distributed to police departments in the desert, Pass areas, Hispanic communities, Indian reservations and Mexican consulate in San Bernardino and was able to get newspapers in Mexico City to publish pictures of the dead woman.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Riverside County Sheriff's Department
909-443-2300
Agency Case Number: 96R0527 NCIC Number: U-925357895
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

vs.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705243S

Name:Rosario Acosta Zazueta
Classification:Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth:1962-05-28
Date Missing:1995-12-22 From City/State:Phoenix, AZ Missing From (Country):USA Age at Time of Disappearance:33 Gender:Female Race:Hispanic Height:60 inches Weight:110 pounds Hair Color:Brown Hair (Other):Curly. Eye Color:Brown Complexion:Medium Clothing:Long sleeve pink and white striped pajama top and bottoms. Circumstances of Disappearance:Unknown. Rosario was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 4000 block of W. Thomas Rd. in Phoenix, AZ. Investigative Agency:Phoenix Police Department Phone:(602) 261-8042 Investigative Case #:0000-52158625 NCIC #:M-371877587

I called this in, what do yall think?

Anyone? I know that there are no scars listed for Rosario, but that doesn't mean that she didn't have any. Most of the other details seem to match up and I think there is a resemblence in the photos.

Physically I think the face matches up well. The eyebrows, the lips... I'm just wondering how this woman went from pj's to nice clothes and jewelry. I think it's worth a shot, especially if the family can i.d. the jewelry.

I was thinking she was reported as last being seen in her pj's because her family saw her the night before, not the day she went missing. LE said they had never looked at this as being her and they are going to look into it.

Ahhh, I see. Teons, you are so with it. Go for it!! :blowkiss:

I was never able to get in touch with the person handling the case. I did leave all the info on an answering machine. I have several cases I have to call back about tomorrow. I will add this to my list.

Heres Rosario and Jane 146UFCA side by side!!
If these are not one and the same, I'll eat a daisy plucked from my cow pasture!!:crazy:
Any word on a ruling?

Attachments

• Rosario Acosta Zazueta  and 146ufca.jpg
    Rosario Acosta Zazueta and 146ufca.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 161
Heres Rosario and Jane 146UFCA side by side!!
If these are not one and the same, I'll eat a daisy plucked from my cow pasture!!:crazy:
*giggle* I like that!!! I can't (or maybe I can, sadly) believe that there's no word on this UID....perhaps an email would be best. Teons, will you try that, or I can do it if you like.

Who should be emailed? California or AZ? Teons, which state were you contacting?

https://identifyus.org/cases/7030
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year Of Birth State LKA
Babette Alberti 1959 Louisiana
Kimberly Doss 1966 California
Maria Estrada 1958 California
Marie Godbey 1967 Virginia
Romelia Gomez 1957 California
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Connie Leama 1965 California
Carmen Pearcy 1956 California
Maryanne Ruffini 1968 New Jersey
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
Rosario Zazueta 1962 Arizona

Four more rule outs have been added to this UID's NamUs page –

Sylvia Lee 1978 California
Shannon Potter 1970 Maryland (twice)
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida (twice)

Riverside County, CA also has a page for this UID that has her dental chart and fingerprints -- http://www.riversidesheriff.org/coroner/unidentified/1996-0527.asp

Maria Sanchez, who went missing from San Diego on March 31, 1993, appears to be consistent as far as location, height, weight, age, and coloring, but her photo isn't very clear and her NamUs entry didn't include if she has any scars.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9255/26

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back