1226 users online (307 members and 919 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NEw Search Warrant Tonight. Dec.4th, 2007

Ohh.I can't wait to hear what they were going back in for. Drew is at the house while they are there.The prosecutors to determine if Peterson should be charged with misconduct.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Ohh.I can't wait to hear what they were going back in for. Drew is at the house while they are there.The prosecutors to determine if Peterson should be charged with misconduct.

Me too Windchimes...this may be the straw that broke the camels back..they may have something very specfic in mind to go back in after a month has gone by.

Well, I guess that Joel will need to amend his list of items that Drew P wants back.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

LOL Ohh.that's a good one, and I must admit you are so right. I also agree there has to be something up for a judge to grant another search warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post

Where are you hearing about this?

ETA: nevermind. I just caught the tail end of NG show. IOW, missed it all!

Fourth warrant served at Peterson home

Update:

December 4, 2007
    BY JOE HOSEY Staff Writer
    BOLINGBROOK — Drew Peterson wants his cars back but the cops aren’t through rummaging around in them yet.

State police served another search warrant at the disgraced former cop’s home — the fourth since his young wife Stacy disappeared Oct. 28.

“It expands the scope of the initial search warrant, specifically with regard to the vehicles,” Charles B. Pelkie, spokesman for State’s Attorney James Glasgow, said of the search warrant dropped on Peterson on Tuesday night.

~snipped~Long article
    http://tinyurl.com/38selb

Gosh darn..........I go to the supermarket and come home to find breaking news.

Can't wait to find out what they're going back to the Peterson house to get!

This is so heart breaking please watch this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSq_aN6tPYQ

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Update:

December 4, 2007
    BY JOE HOSEY Staff Writer
    BOLINGBROOK — Drew Peterson wants his cars back but the cops aren’t through rummaging around in them yet.

State police served another search warrant at the disgraced former cop’s home — the fourth since his young wife Stacy disappeared Oct. 28.

“It expands the scope of the initial search warrant, specifically with regard to the vehicles,” Charles B. Pelkie, spokesman for State’s Attorney James Glasgow, said of the search warrant dropped on Peterson on Tuesday night.

~snipped~Long article
    http://tinyurl.com/38selb
    From the link

His attorney, Joel Brodsky, said the new search warrant was unnecessary and likely just a gambit by Glasgow to either goad Peterson or hold onto the cars longer.

“It may be their form of a response to our motion (to get the vehicles back),” Brodsky said.

The attorney said he did not want to discuss the specifics of the warrant but noted it contained “nothing that really shocks me or surprises me.

Nothing I haven’t heard of before.”

For his part, Drew Peterson said he simply wants his automobiles back.

“I’m just looking to get back what I can get back,” He said. “My concern is my vehicles.”

‘I like Jim Glasgow’
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Dan Abrams just said that they have cavaver dogs searching at Drew and Stacys house also. This is the first that I've heard about the dogs tonight.He said it is breaking news. Did anyone else hear this tonight on Dan Abrams?

He's going to talk about it in a little bit, I think. He is the only one so far reporting cadaver dogs.

Drews lawyer said that isnt' true what Dan stated in my above post.

Dan Abrams is hopelessly out of touch with this case.
    Brodsky says it just has to do with the cars they have already gotten.

If this warrant is really just an expanded search of the cars - I wonder if that means that they needed it to maybe get the GPS data from the automaker? Someone over at Gretawire was commenting that the Denali has GPS on it, even if he never signed up for OnStar. I had forgotten that about newer cars - they have these "black boxes" in them that tracks all this stuff and it can be used against you if you get into an accident, etc. They can access the data in the black box and determine speed, braking, etc. in addition to the GPS data.

Maybe LE is getting closer to an arrest.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast