NEw Search Warrant Tonight. Dec.4th, 2007

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ohh.I can't wait to hear what they were going back in for. Drew is at the house while they are there.The prosecutors to determine if Peterson should be charged with misconduct.

Ohh.I can't wait to hear what they were going back in for. Drew is at the house while they are there.The prosecutors to determine if Peterson should be charged with misconduct.

Me too Windchimes...this may be the straw that broke the camels back..they may have something very specfic in mind to go back in after a month has gone by.

Well, I guess that Joel will need to amend his list of items that Drew P wants back.

LOL Ohh.that's a good one, and I must admit you are so right. I also agree there has to be something up for a judge to grant another search warrant.

Where are you hearing about this?

ETA: nevermind. :( I just caught the tail end of NG show. IOW, missed it all!

Update:

December 4, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Staff Writer
BOLINGBROOK — Drew Peterson wants his cars back but the cops aren’t through rummaging around in them yet.

State police served another search warrant at the disgraced former cop’s home — the fourth since his young wife Stacy disappeared Oct. 28.

“It expands the scope of the initial search warrant, specifically with regard to the vehicles,” Charles B. Pelkie, spokesman for State’s Attorney James Glasgow, said of the search warrant dropped on Peterson on Tuesday night.

~snipped~Long article
http://tinyurl.com/38selb

Gosh darn..........I go to the supermarket and come home to find breaking news. :)

Can't wait to find out what they're going back to the Peterson house to get!

Update:

December 4, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Staff Writer
BOLINGBROOK — Drew Peterson wants his cars back but the cops aren’t through rummaging around in them yet.

State police served another search warrant at the disgraced former cop’s home — the fourth since his young wife Stacy disappeared Oct. 28.

“It expands the scope of the initial search warrant, specifically with regard to the vehicles,” Charles B. Pelkie, spokesman for State’s Attorney James Glasgow, said of the search warrant dropped on Peterson on Tuesday night.

~snipped~Long article
http://tinyurl.com/38selb

From the link

His attorney, Joel Brodsky, said the new search warrant was unnecessary and likely just a gambit by Glasgow to either goad Peterson or hold onto the cars longer.

“It may be their form of a response to our motion (to get the vehicles back),” Brodsky said.

The attorney said he did not want to discuss the specifics of the warrant but noted it contained “nothing that really shocks me or surprises me.

Nothing I haven’t heard of before.”

For his part, Drew Peterson said he simply wants his automobiles back.

“I’m just looking to get back what I can get back,” He said. “My concern is my vehicles.”

‘I like Jim Glasgow’

Dan Abrams just said that they have cavaver dogs searching at Drew and Stacys house also. This is the first that I've heard about the dogs tonight.He said it is breaking news. Did anyone else hear this tonight on Dan Abrams?

He's going to talk about it in a little bit, I think. He is the only one so far reporting cadaver dogs.

Drews lawyer said that isnt' true what Dan stated in my above post.

Dan Abrams is hopelessly out of touch with this case.
Brodsky says it just has to do with the cars they have already gotten.

If this warrant is really just an expanded search of the cars - I wonder if that means that they needed it to maybe get the GPS data from the automaker? Someone over at Gretawire was commenting that the Denali has GPS on it, even if he never signed up for OnStar. I had forgotten that about newer cars - they have these "black boxes" in them that tracks all this stuff and it can be used against you if you get into an accident, etc. They can access the data in the black box and determine speed, braking, etc. in addition to the GPS data.

Maybe LE is getting closer to an arrest.

Dan Abrams just said that they have cavaver dogs searching at Drew and Stacys house also. This is the first that I've heard about the dogs tonight.He said it is breaking news. Did anyone else hear this tonight on Dan Abrams?

I'm listening and I didn't hear anything about cadaver dogs. I heard Abrams state that they were searching the home - which is NOT true according to Gretawire and one news article I've read in the last hour (forget which). I think LE simply hand-delivered a warrant to give him notice of the expanded search on the cars. They didn't go in the house.

Maybe I am slow, but I don't understand! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It is expanding on the car searches, but they already have the cars. So what are they looking for?

I was out running errands and missed it. I hope someone finds a video link to Dan Abrams.

Brodsky recently filed a motion to get Drew's property back, including the cars.
He said there was something improper about them taking the cars.
This warrant tonight has something to do with the cars and is probably the State's response to Brodsky's motion.
In other words, they plan to keep the cars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back