Canada - Man With Diaper Fetish Admits Child Molestation

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Diaperdad1 is the screen name a Candadian man used to sell adult diapers on E-Bay. I'd suggest not even looking at it cause seeing this grown man dressed in a onsie about made me puke. Well, whoever the guy was modeling these baby clothes that adults wear. He's admitted to molesting his little niece and cops found over a thousand DVD's with child *advertiser censored*. At work he was listening to MP3 audios of kids being molested. CREEP!http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2007/12/03/4705385.html

Uuugggh! But, I bet he was molested starting at a *very* young age. :( What a vicious cycle! (Note: I didn't say this excuses him from the consequences of his actions, I was just trying to peer inside his mind. Need a shower now...)

KatK, I always wonder about their abuse and no doubt something happened early on in his life. ANYWAY, what a sicko that he even LISTENED to children being abused while at work. I seriously want to throw up. I don't think there's any hope for him and he better be locked up for good. What are Canada's laws for this like?

I also think it's screwed up that his name isn't being publicized. He's 46 and I have no doubt that he's abused other children along the way.

I also think it's screwed up that his name isn't being publicized. He's 46 and I have no doubt that he's abused other children along the way.

I wish that they could too, but once they do that everyone would be able to identify the children involved. They're innocent victims that don't need to have that association/affiliation hanging over their head their entire lives.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: But, he deserves public humiliation!!!!

I guess my point is what if I had been friends or neighbors with him 10 yrs ago and I had children that he watched or played with? (Not that I would do that in this day and age, but what if?)

I would think his name would be published so that anyone from the past would be able to look back and see if their child might have been molested. That's all I'm saying.

OMG! I am rarely surprised by much regarding human behavior, but I had never heard of the "Adult Baby" fetish. I checked out DiaperDad1 on ebay and at first thought the adult diapers could easily be explained for individuals with chronic bedwetting and/or urinary control problems. But the adult onesies have nothing to do with bedwetting. Are there women who get into this "Adult Baby" thing?

Grown man wearing a onesie:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Baby-Teen...1467QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Filly finds the weirdest sickos! LOL :blowkiss: Filly

I had heard about them in my lifetime, but a CSI episode really opened my eyes. Blech.

I had heard about them in my lifetime, but a CSI episode really opened my eyes. Blech.

CSI nothing, the daytime circus known as talk shows has shown some REAL sickos in past years. Things like a couple into....him puking on her....for example. I *DID NOT* make that up! I promise! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't watch those shows, KatK! Probably for that reason alone. Ewww.

I can't watch those shows, KatK! Probably for that reason alone. Ewww.

I wasn't looking for that either, I was channel surfing and paused at the "trainwreck" on some talk show or other years ago. (ETA: It scarred me, too. :( ) I confess, sometimes I have watched talk shows in the past, but not when they covered that. I looked at it as fake, a circus freakshow type situation.

Diaperdad1 is the screen name a Candadian man used to sell adult diapers on E-Bay. I'd suggest not even looking at it cause seeing this grown man dressed in a onsie about made me puke. Well, whoever the guy was modeling these baby clothes that adults wear. He's admitted to molesting his little niece and cops found over a thousand DVD's with child *advertiser censored*. At work he was listening to MP3 audios of kids being molested. CREEP!http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2007/12/03/4705385.html

Filly,

That is so disturbing. "over a thousand DVD's" OVER A THOUSAND!!
To top it off the freak listened to MP3 audio of molestations!?!

What makes this even more disturbing is that he is only one freak. There are so many more of them out there that have just as many if not more videos, pictures, and voice recordings.

It just breaks my heart.

Some years ago when I would chat on-line I chatted with a young man who lived close to the town I lived, it didn't take long and he started telling me how he would wear diapers, it was totally ick! I stopped the chat quick!

VB

p.s.
he said he was a chef

Uuugggh! But, I bet he was molested starting at a *very* young age. :( What a vicious cycle! (Note: I didn't say this excuses him from the consequences of his actions, I was just trying to peer inside his mind. Need a shower now...)

With all due respect, but I was molested as a baby (and older) and I never turned into a creep like this! I don't give a crap how bad you were molested. I'm friggin' living proof of that being the lamest darned excuse ever.
KatK I am not ranting at you but at people who actually use that as an excuse. :blowkiss:

I wasn't looking for that either, I was channel surfing and paused at the "trainwreck" on some talk show or other years ago. (ETA: It scarred me, too. :( ) I confess, sometimes I have watched talk shows in the past, but not when they covered that. I looked at it as fake, a circus freakshow type situation.

My husband likes to surf TV and I told him he can't when the kids are in the room. That 5 seconds that the channel is on one of those icky shows can be quite alarming! :eek: lol

My husband likes to surf TV and I told him he can't when the kids are in the room. That 5 seconds that the channel is on one of those icky shows can be quite alarming! :eek: lol

Tell him I paused at a talk show long enough to see the vomit shower from her lover some chick was willing to take in front of the cameras, to illustrate why it isn't good. I'd only flick to channels where I knew exactly what would be on, or the TV Guide channel if I had kiddos around.

LOL I agree! There is no channel surfing around my kids either, not with the garbage they put on tv these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back