Will the McCanns Willing Go to Portugal?

Will the McCanns willingly go to Portugal, if requested?

• Yes - they will go

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • No - they will use their fancy lawyer to fight extradition

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Okay - I'm starting a poll. Who thinks the McCanns will return to Portugal, if requested, without a fight?

Salem

No, I don't think they will go back voluntarily, they will fight!

Why wouldn't they?

Maybe for the same reason the suddenly left after months of proclaiming they would never leave without Maddie.

I think they will go kicking and screaming for their lives...probably the way poor Madeleine went.

I think the McCann's are responsible for Maddie's death, but I voted that they would go, if requested.

They refused to answer questions before, so why would they answer now? Then, too, the McCanns left ASAP after being named as suspects, so I don't think they'll willingly go.

Why hire a very famous (and expensive) lawyer that specializes in extradition cases if they would return willingly? Nope, I think they will fight it.

Even if it is simply because they feel that they are being "set-up" by the Portuguese Law Enforcement.

I think they will go kicking and screaming for their lives...probably the way poor Madeleine went.

Hi, I think they got out of Portugal quite swiftly after they were made Arguidos. and hiring that fancy extradition lawyer tells me they won't go back without a fight as you say InterestedWoman. You can't believe anything they say as the truth, and the agreement they signed to return if needed is only so much paper IMO.

You know IW, I never thought of little Madeleine kicking and screaming like you say, but I think she got mad cause she wanted to go to the tennis court where her dad was, so you could be right, and they had to force her to take the Bennies.

I think with them sedating her she fought that, and getting a bit dopey by the minute ran out the patio door, tripped and fell down the steps with Kate and maybe Russell there when it happened around 6:30 to 7. They did find her blood out on those steps, and I think it is the only way it could get there.

xoxoxo Scandi

I think they will go back,why wouldnt they?
Let's see . . . fear of prison? :boohoo:

I voted that they will fight, fight, fight, and spin themselves as victims all the way. They will use every connection to stay in Great Britain, and they will have splinters under their fingernails when the police have to drag them off the front porch.

Let's see . . . fear of prison? :boohoo:

I voted that they will fight, fight, fight, and spin themselves as victims all the way. They will use every connection to stay in Great Britain, and they will have splinters under their fingernails when the police have to drag them off the front porch.

Meanwhile, months will elapse before they can be questioned in Portugal.

When they left, you couldn't see their heels for dust. I voted they won't go back willingly.

They'll go back willingly, but only if the Pope, Richard Branson, the Beckhams, and Mick Jagger are there to greet them at the airport.

They'll go back willingly, but only if the Pope, Richard Branson, the Beckhams, and Mick Jagger are there to greet them at the airport.

AND Joanne K Rowling, Ben Affleck, the First Lady, and a book/film deal.:rolleyes:

The McCanns are returning to Portugal?

HOLD YOUR BABIES CLOSE! --the late Patsy Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members