Kathleen Savio and FBI

lewielew

Reaction score
<B>Could someone in Ill, contact this gentleman at the FBI-
recall I sent an email to the Chief and he said: He heard of the letter
http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf
from Kathleen to the ATTY Gen, but never read it, which leads me to believe the old chief covered it up. The Chief contacted me this morning with a contact to the local FBI contact: LET'S MAKE SURE THE FBI GETS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FBI S/A Josh Skule is a great guy. His number is (708) 349-0004. He is based out of Tinley Park, IL.
Raymond J. McGury
Chief of Police
Bolingbrook Police Department
375 W. Briarcliff Rd.
Bolingbrook,IL. 60440-0951
Phone:(630) 226-8600
Email: RMcGury@Bolingbrook.Com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:02 PM
To: Raymond McGury
Subject: Attorney General[Scanned]

Chief:
Have you personally read this? If not would you please?

Mr. Lewis
<b>

<B>Could someone in Ill, contact this gentleman at the FBI-
recall I sent an email to the Chief and he said: He heard of the letter
from Kathleen to the ATTY Gen, but never read it, which leads me to believe the old chief covered it up. The Chief contacted me this morning with a contact to the local FBI contact: LET'S MAKE SURE THE FBI GETS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FBI S/A Josh Skule is a great guy. His number is (708) 349-0004. He is based out of Tinley Park, IL.
Raymond J. McGury
Chief of Police
Bolingbrook Police Department
375 W. Briarcliff Rd.
Bolingbrook,IL. 60440-0951
Phone:(630) 226-8600
Email: RMcGury@Bolingbrook.Com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:02 PM
To: Raymond McGury
Subject: Attorney General[Scanned]

Chief:
Have you personally read this? If not would you please?

Mr. Lewis
<b>
That is as eerie a letter as I have ever read. Talk about prophecy. Unfortunately she was correct. I'm glad this letter has surfaced.

I believe Drew and the Police force are about to trip over the mess they created by sweeping everything underneath the carpet. They are going to fall hard! They need to get those kids out now!

The Attorney General never read the letter because it wasn't sent to him. It's addressed to Elizabeth Fragale, Assistant States Attorney at the States Attorneys office in Joliet, Ill. We also do not know that at the time the letter was sent that it was or wasn't read. I don't think a confimation has been made either way.

Oh my... the part where she said her and her boys want to leave the town. I wish she did. I really wish she did....

OH MY GOSH! That is scary. Lord why didn't they lock this man up years earlier?

ETA: This man is insane! In the very real sense of the word. They NEED to get those kids from him ASAP!!!!!!!

This pdf file won't open and locks up my computer. Could someone be so kind as to copy/paste the text in a post?

What is so sad is the boys had to go live with both of their mother's tormentors--Drew and Stacy. I just hope that the one boy was brave enough to tell the grand jury the truth. He could be scared to death to do so. How would you know who to trust? Plus, if you told the truth, how would you know that it wouldn't get back to your father who would kill you or have you killed? This boy had to go back to his father's house, didn't he?

I guess because Stacy was so young that she believed anything that Drew said. Perhaps, she didn't comprehend that Drew murdered his wife. Not until she started to grow up did she begin to really see what had happened to Kathleen (abuse, control, intimidation and threats of bodily harm) was true and now happening to her.

No one wants to believe that a spouse would really murder her. I think that she stayed in that house for several reasons--fear, no money and nowhere to hide from him.

To me, it would be my worst nightmare to be married to a crooked cop with friends on the police force. Where could you turn?? Nowhere...

It makes me so sad that nobody listened to Kathleen.

This letter IMO spells out exactly what happened to Kathleen the day she died.
DrewP again showed up at her house only this time instead of stopping before he killed her he finished the job.
She mentions how he chased her with the night stick!! I don't doubt the many bruises found on her body were a result of being attacked with the night stick again.
This poor woman, she tried everything she could to get help and no one who could have did the right thing! Kathleen deserves justice for what happened to her and many people have some explaining to do for why she was never helped in time!

There were thousands of dollars of debt, yet DrewP was busy buying things like cars for his girlfriend, what a piece of work he is. Kathleens death and the money that brought him took care of alot didn't it.
Interesting also that both women were going to nursing school when killed.

VB

MY computer won't open the letter either.

This letter IMO spells out exactly what happened to Kathleen the day she died.
DrewP again showed up at her house only this time instead of stopping before he killed her he finished the job.
She mentions how he chased her with the night stick!! I don't doubt the many bruises found on her body were a result of being attacked with the night stick again. VB

In the autopsy it states that the bruises are circular and oval shapes about 3/4 of an inch. Some a little larger, some smaller.

In the autopsy it states that the bruises are circular and oval shapes about 3/4 of an inch. Some a little larger, some smaller.

I really hope some day DrewP has these same marks on him!!! No one deserves it more.

VB

Is there an easy way to do this with a .pdf file?

I believe it was already done by me and another person weeks ago. It's somewhere here. I will go look for it. I may be thinking of the autopsy though. No offense but, shouldn't this be discussed in the Kathleen Savio thread?

If it was the autopsy or letter that I converted to an image, I can't locate either. Too many threads to search through. Maybe someone else will have better luck finding it than me.

Such a sad letter to read...how sad for Kathleen and her children.
These kids need rescued ASAP!
Yes !They do! They have been mentally & emotionally brutalized by the events in their young lives. Stacy probably began to realize what she had participated in was wrong. Now its too late for her, but her little ones & Kathleen's should be removed immediately. Drew Peterson is inhuman. The children have got to be taken from him NOW!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back