Dr. Phil Exclusive on Stacy/Drew Peterson tomorrow 12/7

kljohnson0458

Reaction score
Dr. Phil is doing an exclusive on Stacy/Drew and will be interviewing Drew I assume a filmed interview and talking with ex girlfriends or should we say "the lucky women who got away" who were involved with Drew prior to Stacy. Hopefully it will give us a little more insight into this beautiful young woman and her life with Drew. Hope you can tune in.

Dr. Phil is doing an exclusive on Stacy/Drew and will be interviewing Drew I assume a filmed interview and talking with ex girlfriends or should we say "the lucky women who got away" who were involved with Drew prior to Stacy. Hopefully it will give us a little more insight into this beautiful young woman and her life with Drew. Hope you can tune in.

IIRC this show was taped some time ago, or at least it was mentioned in the media that DP was going to be on Dr. Phil's show.

IIRC this show was taped some time ago, or at least it was mentioned in the media that DP was going to be on Dr. Phil's how.

I didn't get the impression he as on the show but he talked with him on tape. It didn't appear to be a re-run but maybe it is. If I've posted erroneous info didn't know. :waitasec: thanks for letting me know Tom's Girl but I didn't see it if it has been aired. I guess I won't learn much new in the case then. Imagine that. When will we!

I didn't get the impression he as on the show but he talked with him on tape. It didn't appear to be a re-run but maybe it is. If I've posted erroneous info didn't know. :waitasec: thanks for letting me know Tom's Girl but I didn't see it if it has been aired. I guess I won't learn much new in the case then. Imagine that. When will we!

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was a re-run, but rather something that was in the works as it was mentioned after he had appeared on the "Today" show and "GMA" and it said it would be aired in December.

I did read this a few days ago.................
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]The WORST Kind of Celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]December 3rd, 2007 [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]~snip[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]The media is not exclusive to prestigious papers and news networks. On Friday night, producers from “The Dr. Phil Show” were banging on Drew’s door all night hoping to get a different edge on the story. All weekend long there was a Columbia College Chicago film student shooting a documentary about the story outside the house. [/FONT]

Dr Phil will talk about his interview with DP later on the show, but again DP's attorney didn't want it taped. The ex-girlfriend was on.

Dr Phil will talk about his interview with DP later on the show, but again DP's attorney didn't want it taped. The ex-girlfriend was on.

Thanks for the real time updates, Arielilane. :blowkiss: I have to be at work today, uuuug so i really appreciate you taking the time to do this for people like me, not able to be home.

A couple Terry & Carol I think we're their names talked about knowing Kathleen's situation and Carol "knew" DP killed her.

It speaks volumes how after Kathleen died everyone that knew her all suspected DP.

Per Dr Phil during his interview (phone call) NOT one time did he mention having any concern for Stacy or her children. He mentioned that her mother is missing and was a drunk.
Go to Dr phil.com for full statement.

A Voice from the Grave
Drew's former employee, Terry, and his wife, Carol, join Dr. Phil. Find out what has Carol firmly convinced that Drew is responsible for Kathleen's death and Stacy's disappearance. Plus, Court TV correspondent, Lisa Bloom, reveals surprising new information from Kathleen’s autopsy.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/992/

LOL, after telling the police and many media that Stacy called and said that she ran off with another man, he tells Dr. Phil that he can't even guess what happened to her. I guess he figured out that that story wasn't working.

The CBS feed about Dr. Phils show for today said Dr. Phil will interview a woman who was ENGAGED to DP. WONDER IF IF she had a RING?

That would be more than 'a' girlfriend, huh, hmmm.

Phil comes on at three and I have a standing appt fer my HAIR at three!!!!

Anyone know IF IF his show is repeated again anywhere - direct TV er, huh?

The CBS feed about Dr. Phils show for today said Dr. Phil will interview a woman who was ENGAGED to DP. WONDER IF IF she had a RING?
That would be more than 'a' girlfriend, huh, hmmm.
That must be Kyle Piry, she's given other interviews.

i'm not going to watch it, so i hope others that do will give a synopsis?...
i can't stomach that man...

Either can I c_e, but will watch/listen to it when it's aired out here on the West Coast just to hear his spin on the case and see how old his information is :)

It comes on where I live in 30 minutes. I will try to watch and take notes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back